Nebraska Opens Up 7 Point Favorite. Who ya got?

Who ya got?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll tell you what...this week, I'm torn. I have no idea which team is going to show up. I've seen Penn State play a handful of times this season and haven't been overly impressed, although it seems that they keep getting better every week. McGloin really does seem to be coming into his own as a passer, but I have to believe that we'll be able to pressure him since they don't really have much of a run game, forcing him into making some mistakes.

My mind tells me that we're going to be the same old mistake prone, self destructive cornhuskers and turn the ball over 3 or 4 times, doing everything in our power to hand the opponent the game.

My heart, however, tells me that we're due for a complete game.

I say we'll shut down their run game, make them one dimensional, force a few turnovers and win by 10+.

nebraska down by 7 at end of 3rd....up by 7 at end of 4th

This sounds realistic.

I'm going to hope for the most unlikely thing - 21 points in the first quarter by NU, coming out like they ought to, on fire at home, and actually catching one of the many INTs that drops in the defenders' hands....

I'm curious to see which quarter will be NU's worst. 4th quarter magic 'is to be expected'. Owning another quarter would be great.

A beatdown at home put on PSU is in order.

MSU was supposed to be the worst offense in the Big and they put up 24. It really put a kink in my renewed hope after the Michigan game. I still think we win but I wouldn't bet a dime on this team either way.

The thing is their QB was only 9-27 with 123 yards, the real let down was allowing 188 yards to Bell but, he's done that to other teams too. The sketchy penalties made the defense look worse than it actually was.

MSU was supposed to be the worst offense in the Big and they put up 24. It really put a kink in my renewed hope after the Michigan game. I still think we win but I wouldn't bet a dime on this team either way.

The thing is their QB was only 9-27 with 123 yards, the real let down was allowing 188 yards to Bell but, he's done that to other teams too. The sketchy penalties made the defense look worse than it actually was.

Look at how they scored their TDs. The first TD was setup because of two Pass Interference calls on the defense. The 2nd TD come off bad execution by Baptiste and Mitchell covering Lippet. The 3rd TD was because of a bad late hit call on Maxwell, because Stafford got pushed into him.

Take away the mistakes and the bad penalties, MSU shouldn't have had over 10 points in that game.