*** Official Penn State Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

OL is getting owned. Any yardage being gained is in spite if them.

did u not watch most f the last drive????

Yes I did. Taylor's run was all him. Sneers long runs were him making cuts. 7 tackle for loss already. Do I need to continue?

Yes please do!! Noone got touched until they were 5 yards down field!! I will take 5 yard runs all day!!

OL is getting owned. Any yardage being gained is in spite if them.

did u not watch most f the last drive????

Yes I did. Taylor's run was all him. Sneers long runs were him making cuts. 7 tackle for loss already. Do I need to continue?

And yet everybody is bi*ching because Beck isn't running it enough

If our offense keeps moving the ball like this, those field goals are going to turn into TD's. Their defense is going to get seriously worn down.

I completely agree with you. Those toss ISO runs to Abdullah, and then followed by the power runs with Heard are going to really start putting a taxing toll on their front seven.

Beck's offense works between the 20's, but when it gets down into the red zone we are just too finesse, and it is costing us should be touchdowns. We have to find a way to play better power football when we get it near the opponent's 10 yard line.

Jano and Cross. Play action passing or even a slip screen in the middle.

Lining up in a big Tight End set and using play action passing with Imani Cross in the backfield would be wonderful to see in the red zone.