Did we deserve this win?

DTrain2020

honestly the fumble was the wrong call but there was no mistake. You have to have undisputable evidence to overturn a call. You couldn't tell with 100% certianty the exact moment the ball started coming out. It is unfortunate for Penn State case I believe they got screwed, but thats part of the game. I remember watching the Vikes get f'd out of a Super Bowl in the game against the Saints a couple years ago so I guess over time the calls even out

honestly the fumble was the wrong call but there was no mistake. You have to have undisputable evidence to overturn a call. You couldn't tell with 100% certianty the exact moment the ball started coming out. It is unfortunate for Penn State case I believe they got screwed, but thats part of the game. I remember watching the Vikes get f'd out of a Super Bowl in the game against the Saints a couple years ago so I guess over time the calls even out

I'm pretty sure that was more Favre's fault than the refs in that game.

There was a linesman standing right on the goal line with a perfect view of the play and the ball. The main camera view that we could see in the replays was not shooting straight down the goal line, it was somewhat to the infield side of the goal line,,,,causing a small degree of paralax....in that case, I go with the man and his eyes that are in the right position...but it was hella close either way....and I'd be screaming mad if I were a Penn State fan....

• Fire 1

There was a linesman standing right on the goal line with a perfect view of the play and the ball. The main camera view that we could see in the replays was not shooting straight down the goal line, it was somewhat to the infield side of the goal line,,,,causing a small degree of paralax....in that case, I go with the man and his eyes that are in the right position...but it was hella close either way....and I'd be screaming mad if I were a Penn State fan....

EXACTLY what I was saying during the game. The view was NOT right down the line, and yet the announcers were trying to make it out as though it was. Perspective in that situation becomes VERY deceiving. I agree, it was close, but without conclusive proof, you don't overturn that call.