Members of HuskerBoard

EZ-E

Somehow....I missed that this was going on...I don't post often, but spend a ridiculous amount of my work day on here :) Someone PM me next time. Our competition BBQ Team would love to join and cook for the gang. Check us out www.bbqrevolution.com

We were on BBQ Pitmasters on TLC and reside right here in Omaha. We'll haul our custom pit, the 'Lil' Chub' down to Lincoln and have a throw down against knapp!!

Seriously....let me know. If any of you are in Omaha for the Superbowl, we're cooking at the Bottomless Glass on 174th and Center (the old Red Eye). Come see us, take down a flabongo and get some meat.

We were on BBQ Pitmasters on TLC and reside right here in Omaha. We'll haul our custom pit, the 'Lil' Chub' down to Lincoln and have a throw down against knapp!!

It would absolutely be worth it to lose in embarrassingly epic fashion just to have the chance to have a "grill-off" against you guys. I gotta warn you, though - I make a wicked prime rib, and my short ribs are pretty damned good. All rubs and BBQ sauce homemade, of course.

This might be a Spring Game idea. You folks busy around the second weekend in April?

It would absolutely be worth it to lose in embarrassingly epic fashion just to have the chance to have a "grill-off" against you guys. I gotta warn you, though - I make a wicked prime rib, and my short ribs are pretty damned good. All rubs and BBQ sauce homemade, of course.

This might be a Spring Game idea. You folks busy around the second weekend in April?

Actually - this would be a PERFECT time to do it. April is wide open for us. Contests start in February, nothing in March / April and pick back up in May. I already have tix for our family from the cancellation last year.

Let's mark it down on the calendar. Where did you guys tailgate this year? Room enough to get a good sized trailer in there? I have a couple of options...smaller cooker only trailer and a 22' enclosed toy hauler with kitchen.

This time we did it in the NSAA parking lot, but if it's going to cost the same money regardless of where we go, I'd rather go into the Haymarket Park lot and 'gate there. There'll be more people around who could help judge that way, too.

I can check with the University and see if they have more relaxed rules about who can park where during the Spring Game. I think those lots open up quite a bit for that game, but I'm not 100% sure.

This time we did it in the NSAA parking lot, but if it's going to cost the same money regardless of where we go, I'd rather go into the Haymarket Park lot and 'gate there. There'll be more people around who could help judge that way, too.

I can check with the University and see if they have more relaxed rules about who can park where during the Spring Game. I think those lots open up quite a bit for that game, but I'm not 100% sure.

Excellent. Just let me know my good sir and we'll finalize logistics. This should be a great event for vegetarians.

Excellent. Just let me know my good sir and we'll finalize logistics. This should be a great event for vegetarians.

I'd be more than happy to fire up some grilled veggies. Asparagus, broccoli, tomatoes, you name it - they're excellent on the grill. Anything to give me a fighting chance. :D