Members of HuskerBoard

EZ-E

That was a damn good time. The group that showed up made me and my brother feel very welcome. I wish I had done more to prepare but Knapp, and Paulcrewe were there and had that shindig rolling damn good by the time I got there. EZ-E was fun to talk football with. Awesome meeting Huskerthor. Landlord was a cool kid. Everybody there was fun to talk football with. Some great viewpoints were shared. Good food, BEER, Whiskey, more good food and from my impressions some darn good people. I can't wait til' we do it again and get more people involved. Come on Huskerboard! It was a great time and it can be even better the more we get involved. The wind blowing that tent away was the only bummer on the day in my opinion, but plus side was it somehow zig zagged through four vehicles. LOL! How the hell it didn't hit a car or somebody I don't know.

I'm big time supporting a yearly Huskerboard tailgate. I think we need to make it happen. For those that weren't there, let's get our heads together to plan enough in advance that we can all make it happen.

• Fire 2

So, what? I gotta be the guy to say it? The girl EZ brought to the tailgate was ho-o-o-o-ot!!

Nah, for realz, we'll do this again next year, and (if you're good) maybe for the Spring Game. We'll have to figure something out about the grill, because Crewe and Mrs. Crewe did the bulk of the work by driving all the way to chez knapplc, picking up my POS grill and transporting it to the 'gate, then waiting for traffic to die down before driving all the way back to my place and dropping the cookery back, then driving back to the decent side of the tracks they call home.

This wouldn't have happened without Crewe's organization, so everyone, please shower Crewe with ridiculous amounts of +1s or whatever you can do to pay homage to him. He's the brains and the brawn behind this shindig.

And finally, EZ is getting no love here. The guy is cool, he's funny and he's well-informed. I will not doubt what he says from now on. Dude knows his stuff.

Those of you who didn't show - you missed out on meeting some pretty cool Husker fans, some good food, and some crappy beer. I feel sorry for you. ;)

• Fire 2

One more thing - HuskerThor is the first "HuskerPedia refugee" that I've met in person. The guy is really cool, and affirms my belief that we should not, not, NOT judge people simply because they came from a different site than HuskerBoard.

Please be cool to the newer members. You never know if they're Husker fans from years and years back, who just happened to stumble upon HuskerBoard recently.

• Fire 1

How about doing it in Indy?

There are so many ways I could take this statement. :D

If I had the money I'd be happy to travel to Indy, with the grill, and put on a feast for everyone. But I am but a poor lad, unfortunately. I spent all my money on tickets to the game in Evanston. Maybe next year.

:o I guess that wording was a little open ended. I was going to invite all you crazy cats down to the So. Miss game tailgate in New Orleans next year but it sounds like its going back north. No grill needed if the game does end up in NOLA

So, what? I gotta be the guy to say it? The girl EZ brought to the tailgate was ho-o-o-o-ot!!

Nah, for realz, we'll do this again next year, and (if you're good) maybe for the Spring Game. We'll have to figure something out about the grill, because Crewe and Mrs. Crewe did the bulk of the work by driving all the way to chez knapplc, picking up my POS grill and transporting it to the 'gate, then waiting for traffic to die down before driving all the way back to my place and dropping the cookery back, then driving back to the decent side of the tracks they call home.

This wouldn't have happened without Crewe's organization, so everyone, please shower Crewe with ridiculous amounts of +1s or whatever you can do to pay homage to him. He's the brains and the brawn behind this shindig.

And finally, EZ is getting no love here. The guy is cool, he's funny and he's well-informed. I will not doubt what he says from now on. Dude knows his stuff.

Those of you who didn't show - you missed out on meeting some pretty cool Husker fans, some good food, and some crappy beer. I feel sorry for you. ;)

I am EZ-E and I approve of this message ;)

• Fire 1

That was a damn good time. The group that showed up made me and my brother feel very welcome. I wish I had done more to prepare but Knapp, and Paulcrewe were there and had that shindig rolling damn good by the time I got there. EZ-E was fun to talk football with. Awesome meeting Huskerthor. Landlord was a cool kid. Everybody there was fun to talk football with. Some great viewpoints were shared. Good food, BEER, Whiskey, more good food and from my impressions some darn good people. I can't wait til' we do it again and get more people involved. Come on Huskerboard! It was a great time and it can be even better the more we get involved. The wind blowing that tent away was the only bummer on the day in my opinion, but plus side was it somehow zig zagged through four vehicles. LOL! How the hell it didn't hit a car or somebody I don't know.

I'm big time supporting a yearly Huskerboard tailgate. I think we need to make it happen. For those that weren't there, let's get our heads together to plan enough in advance that we can all make it happen.

Kid? Hell, for some reason this image always to mind with talk of Landlord.

The_Godfather_Don_Vito_by_donvito62.png