Members of HuskerBoard

EZ-E

Guys,

It was a huge privilege meeting Paul Crew, Knapplc, TruetotheRed, and Land Lord of Memorial Stadium. I have also had the pleasure of meeting Mrs Crew who was extremely cordial to my guest at our tailgate. I am posting this for several reasons.

1) Knapp can cook and he is a flat out good guy. Genuine guy.

2) Paul Crew, same as above and he is one of the funniest guys you will meet. If you have a significant other or even a girl you are seeing or just a greatly good friend, Mrs Crew is one of the most inviting people you will ever meet.

3) Everybody at our tailgate Saturday was a very level headed fan and it was a very enjoyable experience. Above all, we may have converted a former staunch Iowa fan to a Husker fan.

When we do this again, we need more attendance. I'd love to meet more of you and really one on one talk Husker football. Loved the guys I met there, but we need attendance when we decide on these things!!

• Fire 3

I'm trying to get to the game this weekend. Thanksgiving break starts Friday for me so I'm stopping in Wayne to spend Friday night with my girlfriend then was going to head down on my way home and hopefully meet my mom there. (Don't laugh I do lots of things with her, she had breast cancer a year ago) I'd like my girlfriend to come but, she's not a huge football fan :hmmph We haven't made it yet but we usually tailgate with some of her old friends and classmates by haymarket. Hopefully some of you guys will be there so I can head over.

I have long suspected this about knapp. Maybe something to do with the cooking advice he's posted previously. I demand that he publish a compendium of all his cooking knowledge, or create a personal youtube channel to showcase these skeelz. Some of us are poor, starving, cooking-skills-less students, you know :lol:

Just glad that HuskerThor dropped by, he's closer to Knapp in age so he could relate a little better to Knapp's Great Depression flashbacks.

But in all seriousness i'm glad Thor has stuck around. I was guilty of lumping him in with every other spaz that came onto the board when another site was having a pillow fight. Probably pissed the guy off royally. He knows his sh#t and is a good guy. And any "gang" that has come about on this board can all thank this poster who opened that Pandora's box.

And you can pretty much get EZ to say anything good about you a long as you continually make his liver process mass amounts of alcohol

• Fire 6

Guys,

It was a huge privilege meeting Paul Crew, Knapplc, TruetotheRed, and Land Lord of Memorial Stadium. I have also had the pleasure of meeting Mrs Crew who was extremely cordial to my guest at our tailgate. I am posting this for several reasons.

1) Knapp can cook and he is a flat out good guy. Genuine guy.

2) Paul Crew, same as above and he is one of the funniest guys you will meet. If you have a significant other or even a girl you are seeing or just a greatly good friend, Mrs Crew is one of the most inviting people you will ever meet.

3) Everybody at our tailgate Saturday was a very level headed fan and it was a very enjoyable experience. Above all, we may have converted a former staunch Iowa fan to a Husker fan.

When we do this again, we need more attendance. I'd love to meet more of you and really one on one talk Husker football. Loved the guys I met there, but we need attendance when we decide on these things!!

Knapp threatened you didn't he

Just glad that HuskerThor dropped by, he's closer to Knapp in age so he could relate a little better to Knapp's Great Depression flashbacks.

But in all seriousness i'm glad Thor has stuck around. I was guilty of lumping him in with every other spaz that came onto the board when another site was having a pillow fight. Probably pissed the guy off royally. He knows his sh#t and is a good guy. And any "gang" that has come about on this board can all thank this poster who opened that Pandora's box.

And you can pretty much get EZ to say anything good about you a long as you continually make his liver process mass amounts of alcohol

I appreciate this.

It really suprised me that you remembered my comments on certain individuals that I referred to as "Dicks" and referenced the term "Dick Clique". Now I see there is a very cool logo for that. :thumbs

Where is this get together/tailgate?

We missed it. It was Saturday. I wanted to go too, but those intentions were booted by other plans that didnt work out anyway. Pretty depressing to say the least. I really wanted to introduce myself to some of these guys in an effort to show that I'm actually twice the doosh I appear to be.