Nice blatantly biased scewer of Pelini by ESPN

hskrpwr13

For those that have voiced kind words thank you. I have the feeling the powers(lol) will pull my card in the morning. If so no big deal. This board has been driving me away for the last year or so.

I love this program, not a fan of the head coach, but I am not the only one that feels that way. Gestapo tactics really does not become the board. But that is the trend it seems.

Either way good luck to the Huskers and all of you as fans.

Bob

Hey skers, I would encourage you to take these concerns up with knapplc, Eric, Chad, and the rest of us using the PM function or the Board Feedback forum. I haven't followed your discussion here but I can say generally that a lot of people don't really land themselves in trouble until they get very combative to the point of derailing threads talking about it. Thanks!

Ok, this was interesting! This is a Minnesota player leaving and blaming his coach!! Wow! It DOES happen everywhere!

http://espn.go.com/c...ness-discipline

I was wondering about this when heard about it Sunday night. Iwonder if Desmond mis-read or was mi-informed when accusing Bo of doing this. The things that Kill is accused of doing sounds alot like what Desmond was trying to accuse Bo of. I also thought the whole time wow If this isn't Slander then I really must not know the definition (which I DO)

Last night, I went on to Twitter and saw some of Desmond's posts. He responded to a few Nebraska fans that were upset with the show. On one of them, he pretty much said, "I'm an analyst, not a "reporter," " and implied that the facts don't matter. On another, he said that "only Nebraskans and Husker fans were upset about the show." NO SH*T SHERLOCK, You didn't slander any other program. He has since taken all of the posts re: Nebraska down.

Last night, I went on to Twitter and saw some of Desmond's posts. He responded to a few Nebraska fans that were upset with the show. On one of them, he pretty much said, "I'm an analyst, not a "reporter," " and implied that the facts don't matter. On another, he said that "only Nebraskans and Husker fans were upset about the show." NO SH*T SHERLOCK, You didn't slander any other program. He has since taken all of the posts re: Nebraska down.

He should try analyzing instead of guessing-IF HE'S AN ANALYST.

He should try analyzing instead of guessing-IF HE'S AN ANALYST.

He is not an ANALYST. He is part of that word though.

It's too dad gummed bad there is an epidemic such that the world seems FILLED to the brim with bobbleheaded, empty talking heads who feel compelled to say something even if they have to guess or have no idea of the facts and background on what they are talking about. Seems to me we can count on the fingers of one hand, even-handed, thinking, knowledgeable reporters in both sports AND news fields. Blithe, meaningless chatter passes for wisdom. I guess it's all entertainment.

You know what's funny? Getting pissed off at the Extreme Sports and Poker Network HELPS them. Those d-bags have given up on trying to stop NU fans...so their new ploy? Just be completely stupid, get all of them to go to the website and vent, and bring big viewership all for doing nothing more than just stirring the pot.

Maybe Nebraskans just haven't figured out what makes the internet go round.