I Cant Believe It

EZ-E

Rose bowl bound? How long have I been napping? Phew, EZ is just over exuberant.

With all the doom and gloom on this board there is no way we are Rose Bowl bound right??????????

Fire Bo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sarcasm

We do still have one more game left. Just saying. Take NOTHING for granted!!!!!!

I have been a Husker fan since birth, never have I seen a team that can't score on the goalline against Minny. This team is absolute garbage. The kids on our team are MAC talent level at best and our QB cant throw any better than this 5ft11 110lb girl that I know. We need to bench our QB and furthermore, we need to fire this whole staff. This year has embarassed us Husker Fans. We deserve better than this. On the day that we honor Coach Osborne, we can't manage to shut the other team out????????? Our coaches can't recruit. If Bama comes knocking on Adam Taylor's door he is gone, and our Head Coach is a terrible representative of our university!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something has to be done Sherminator!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wasted :wasted :wasted:moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :confucius :confucius :confucius :confucius :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle:leghump: :leghump: :leghump::restore2 :restore2 :power:dis :dis :dis:point :point :point:xcuse :xcuse :xcuse:bad :bad :bad :bad

BUT ABOVE ALL SYMBOLS:

:sarcasm:sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm

Huskers are 9-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose Bowl Bound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed it for you.

T_O_B

:)

I have been a Husker fan since birth, never have I seen a team that can't score on the goalline against Minny. This team is absolute garbage. The kids on our team are MAC talent level at best and our QB cant throw any better than this 5ft11 110lb girl that I know. We need to bench our QB and furthermore, we need to fire this whole staff. This year has embarassed us Husker Fans. We deserve better than this. On the day that we honor Coach Osborne, we can't manage to shut the other team out????????? Our coaches can't recruit. If Bama comes knocking on Adam Taylor's door he is gone, and our Head Coach is a terrible representative of our university!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something has to be done Sherminator!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wasted :wasted :wasted:moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :confucius :confucius :confucius :confucius :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle:leghump: :leghump: :leghump::restore2 :restore2 :power:dis :dis :dis:point :point :point:xcuse :xcuse :xcuse:bad :bad :bad :bad

BUT ABOVE ALL SYMBOLS:

:sarcasm:sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm

Huskers are 9-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose Bowl Bound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed it for you.

T_O_B

:)

Ment to spell it wrong, also to make this a useless thread to satirize the morons on this board was a priority. I know better than that to misspell his name. I did it that way purposely, to troll the board to make sure the idiots know how they sound.