Roll Call: Iowa City

TSHO44

Headed over...staying outside of Des Moines on Thursday... Iowa fans are rough, but I have survived numerous trips to CU, KSU, OU, Mizzou...etc... they aren't any worse than CU back in the day of piss bombs and McCartney as HC... Sitting in the student section and not worried a bit...

You know that you can kind of control the situation with how you handle the idiots that may say stuff...

Wish i could go. That being said, they only bring out the huge pricks when its a team they hate. Make no mistake, no mistake what so ever they hate nebraska, hate nebraska with a passion. I have lived in this state my whole life and other then hating ISU they hate Nebraska just as much. They are probally out of steam due to the state of the program but they will be drunk enough to show you how they feel. But if you fill there stadium with Red then that will show them exactly who we are as a fanbase. And how far they have truly fallen off the tree this year.

Sec 108, row 18. Wife and I are heading out around 4:00 AM. Plan to arrive around 8:30-9:00 and grab a few beers somewhere. Not sure where we're sleeping/what we'll be doing that evening.

I will be wearing red and defending the honor of husker nation to all who may besmirch it.

Edit: Staying at the Sheraton about a mile East of the stadium. What's a good bar/restaurant around there?

Does anyone know where the Husker section will be?

everywhere

Hope so. I'm praying a red stadium. After my buddy told me I was going to get my ass kicked there, I told him that I doubt it because there will be more Husker fans than Hawkeye fans. He went on about how hard it is to overtake Kinnick, even when the team has nothing left to play for.

In a normal year I think we would have kept out a lot of the red - but this year? I fear that for the first time ever I will see Kinnick overtaken :( For all of you going, I hope you enjoy the trip and if any of you are sitting around section 109 row 55 I will be the one in black and gold sitting with my Husker friend :)