*****Official Iowa Discussion Thread*****

I'm starting to think I'll have to be a Buckeye fan tomorrow

No Okie, just NO. Do not become a fan of an Urban Meyer team, he kills kittens in his spare time.

If we lose, I'll happily watch Meyer kill kittens in his spare time if it means tOSU beats Michigan

I will find 100s of kittens for Meyer to kill if we lose today.

Starting to wonder why people complain about others posting their opinions because they dont agree with the person whose complaining about those posters opinions. Just like everyone else is told, you don't like it, dont read it.

Nobody likes my opinion, because 90% of this board are hanging off Taylor's jock. I love it when he makes the big play man, I really do, but his downside is WAY DOWN.

You don't come around very often do you?

I read here weekly, and laugh a lot. I am at my computer for this game, so I get to post.

Starting to wonder why people complain about others posting their opinions because they dont agree with the person whose complaining about those posters opinions. Just like everyone else is told, you don't like it, dont read it.

Nobody likes my opinion, because 90% of this board are hanging off Taylor's jock. I love it when he makes the big play man, I really do, but his downside is WAY DOWN.

Because who else do we have? Complaining about somebody when there is no better option is beating a dead horse. I think we all know that Taylor's downside is well not very good. But when there is no better alternative at this point in time, what's the point complaining about it?

Hey man, you're welcome to your opinion. I may not agree, but i'm not going to fault you or anyone else for it.

I have no problem with people disagreeing. Thats what discussion boards are supposed to be about. Correct?

YES, you are correct sir HA HA HA *insert SNL voice of Ed McMahon here*

Looks like I got here 53 game minutes too early. Should've known Huskers couldn't go two first halves in a row playing decent. Back to cardiac mode. So frustrating, because Iowa just is not good at all.

Calling all Husker coaches and players...you're needed in the second half. Please show up.

Lets get out the bingo board

BoPeliniBingo.jpg

I'm printing this out ... its the only thing that'll keep me sane.

This post is good luck. It was the turning point in the NW game :)

The bingo card needs a spot for "Defensive Timeout"

I made one that I think is a bit more applicable and that has the capability to give Husker fan alcohol poisoning on a given game day.

288qh5f.jpg