*****Official Iowa Discussion Thread*****

I realize why I never come here during games.

Starting to wonder why I do.

I'm starting to wonder why I tune in Husker games at all before the fourth quarter. I literally hate them when they play like this. Total and complete confusion for 3+ quarters and then salvaged by a few series of stellar play. Ticker can't take these guys.

Lets get out the bingo board

BoPeliniBingo.jpg

I'm printing this out ... its the only thing that'll keep me sane.

This post is good luck. It was the turning point in the NW game :)

The bingo card needs a spot for "Defensive Timeout"

I made one that I think is a bit more applicable and that has the capability to give Husker fan alcohol poisoning on a given game day.

288qh5f.jpg

So is it each time we fumble we mark one spot? Is it lost fumbles or just fumbles period?

Because who else do we have? Complaining about somebody when there is no better option is beating a dead horse. I think we all know that Taylor's downside is well not very good. But when there is no better alternative at this point in time, what's the point complaining about it?

So why then, when I am frustrated with his constant turnovers, and post about it, do I get threatened with being reported. Again, I know he is our best option, atm. He screws us over though, and I WILL comment on it. There was a thread this week about Taylors chances of being a heisman hopeful, that was what I was referring to.

Bc you're blaming him for a turnover that wasn't even his fault. That is a troll

Because who else do we have? Complaining about somebody when there is no better option is beating a dead horse. I think we all know that Taylor's downside is well not very good. But when there is no better alternative at this point in time, what's the point complaining about it?

So why then, when I am frustrated with his constant turnovers, and post about it, do I get threatened with being reported. Again, I know he is our best option, atm. He screws us over though, and I WILL comment on it. There was a thread this week about Taylors chances of being a heisman hopeful, that was what I was referring to.

I missed that. I didn't know you were threatened with being reported. I didn't have any contextual information, nor was I going to look back for it.

As for Taylor, I think he has a chance to be a Heisman hopeful next year, if he cleans up his turnovers which have reared their ugly head in the game against Ohio State and Michigan State. But overall, he's done a much better job passing the ball.

He has a chance to take over football games, and that's a skill not a whole lot of players have.

Bc you're blaming him for a turnover that wasn't even his fault. That is a troll

Where is the ignore function, use it