Stein and Jackson out

lo country

Goal-line, it was said by a reporter on Journal Star (Link). Said Stein is a knee injury, and from a different article, I guess he tore his knee up pretty bad. ACL I think it was. Let us know if you find anything out. I would love to know the extent, as I am sure many of us would. Would be nice to know if Pensick or Pelini will get the starting job lol.

Pelini was a nice surprise, but Baker's loss hits us where we are already razor thin.....

Agreed. You never want to lose a starter but I think we can cover for Jackson better. We were already having a terrible time finding a second DT. Perhaps Rome (and others) will show us why they should have been playing more.

I noticed in the LJS article is said Pensick was taking a majority of the snaps at guard, hence Pelini in at C.

Any clue who he was palying those snaps for and is the starter there not doing so well that even when we lose our center Pensick stays at guard?

I noticed in the LJS article is said Pensick was taking a majority of the snaps at guard, hence Pelini in at C.

Any clue who he was palying those snaps for and is the starter there not doing so well that even when we lose our center Pensick stays at guard?

He, Pensick, has been playing in lieu of ARod. Better at pulling and less apt to jump or hold, a problem ARod is having