If we win turnover battle, we beat Wisc going away

Maxconvert

I think it comes down to that. Otherwise our D is playing too well, and our offense is too talented to make this close. Call me crazy, but if we can cut it down to only 1 turnover or so and get more from Wisc, we win by 10-20 points Sat night

That's too big of an "if" with this team and our offense. I have a feeling that the defense is what will be saving our bacon, and this game is going to be a tight one.

Look 0 turnovers or 25. We lose to a 6-5 team. I'm inclined to burn everything that sz Nebraska on it. Cheesy is pathetic on off.

Can you go to the grammar rodeo for a few weeks before coming back? I can't figure out what you're saying.

I will translate: Look, if the Huskers have 0 turnovers or 25, if they lose to a 7-5 team, he/she's inclined to burn everything he/she owns with a Nebraska logo, since Wisconsin (cheesy) is offensively inept.

• Fire 3

Look 0 turnovers or 25. We lose to a 6-5 team. I'm inclined to burn everything that sz Nebraska on it. Cheesy is pathetic on off.

Can you go to the grammar rodeo for a few weeks before coming back? I can't figure out what you're saying.

I will translate: Look, if the Huskers have 0 turnovers or 25, if they lose to a 7-5 team, he/she's inclined to burn everything he/she owns with a Nebraska logo, since Wisconsin (cheesy) is offensively inept.

Thank you kind sir. Now just follow this person to every topic and reply with translations.

I don't even want to know what your day job is that allows you to hone such skills.

• Fire 1

It all comes down to Nebraska and Nebraska alone. On paper, the Huskers are the better football team, not to mention they earned their spot in the B1G title game while Wisconsin got in by default. They're on their third string QB, we have a three year vet. We have the better offense and, statistically, one of the best pass defenses in the country. Also, one of their best wide receiver's could be out.

We're a lock for at least two turnovers per game, and one of them almost always comes through special teams errors. That's what I'm most worried about. We have the potential to win 45-17, but we're also probably the best worst team in the country.