Little Isaiah and Team Jack

krc1995

If you have Team Jack as a Facebook friend, you may have read about Isaiah's current prognosis which is he has been given one week by the doctors. Isaiah is the boy that did the tunnelwalk with Jack this fall. Although this is not directly related to football, I believe that the time the football team has spent with these boys help them become good men and put football in the proper perspective. I am sending prayers to Isaiah and Jack and their families. I hope you do the same.

Tough to hear, cancer sucks and it should be against all laws of nature that little kids get this crap. I had a buddy who's kid got diagnosed with brain cancer when he was 8. Luckily they caught it early and he's now 14 and cancer free so far. Makes me realize how lucky we are to still have him here. Keep fighting Isaiah, Husker Nation's thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. :hmmph

These little angels are put here to show us to appreciate life and live it to the fullest.

I can't help but think about the line in the Husker prayer "We ask for a chance that is fair." Sometimes you are given things that are not fair so what do you do? You carry on the best way you can.

I have a 5-year-old nephew named Isaiah. And when he wasn't even 1-year-old he was diagnosed with cancer, neuroblastoma to be exact. Fortunately, my sister (his mother) is a nurse and was able to see the signs early and we got a good jump on it. 2 years later, doctors declared my nephew Isaiah cancer-free. Reading this has brought tears to my eyes. I can't imagine what it would be like if this was my Isaiah. I will definitely be praying for Isaiah, his family, and his friends.

• Fire 1

I couldn't even begin to imagine what his parents are going through, let alone that little boy. God obviously has bigger and better plans for him, and I will pray for him and his family. I couldn't be thankful enough to have a healthy, beautiful little girl. My heart, thoughts and prayers go to Isaiah, his family and friends, and all those impacted my this horrible disease.

I have a 5-year-old nephew named Isaiah. And when he wasn't even 1-year-old he was diagnosed with cancer, neuroblastoma to be exact. Fortunately, my sister (his mother) is a nurse and was able to see the signs early and we got a good jump on it. 2 years later, doctors declared my nephew Isaiah cancer-free. Reading this has brought tears to my eyes. I can't imagine what it would be like if this was my Isaiah. I will definitely be praying for Isaiah, his family, and his friends.

Wow, that is amazing, Give him a hug