Who has a big day?

Pelini--both of them, but we'll only focus on the Coach initially after the win.

Randle--he'll be a run stopper and show us the guts and testicular fortitude he's displayed all year.

Beck--calls the game of his career to date, and he plays Wisky like a fiddle.

I think its Rome.

We need to stuff Ball and he has looked better late in the season.

On offense i think it's one of our receivers ....probably Bell.

I agree, someone on the defensive line needs to step up and help fill the void that Steinkuhler with his injury. Either Chase Rome, Cam Meredith, Thad Randle, or Jason Ankrah.

I think the entire defense needs to have a big day. This team is really due for a complete team effort where all 3 phases are hitting on all cylinders. I think if that happens, we can win this thing by a couple scores.

As for specific players, I think Mitchell will get another crack at covering Abbrederis and comes through. I also think Compton will play a huge role in the defense's success in stopping the run. If Compton has a big day, it will say a lot about who comes out of this game on top.

On offense, I think Rex will have a good day, and one guy that Wisconsin didn't see a lot of that has been emerging lately: Jamal Turner! Look for a reverse to Turner at some point that goes for big yards.