You guys just don't have it and there's that "lost Bo" look again..................tired of seeing that look Bo...................FIGURE IT OUT!

Yeah, it kind of highlights the truth that we see on the field...and Bo knows it too....better athletes = speed AND size (SEC players) make those plays and he doesn't have them here.

After Clemson was blown out last year, Kevin Steele was fired. Biliema fired his OL coach. Bo needs to step up and realize some guys are not getting it done.

He should start with himself. The rest will take care of itself.

Yep, and Dabo went out and hired a proven DC who year in and year out has had a top D prior to getting the job. We have an OC and DC with nada. Stupid.

I think we can win this. That Kenny Bell hit just changed the game. LETS DO THIS!!!!

I don't know, Harry. The French are a$$hole$. (It's actually Lloyd, but cut me some slack here.)

I don't know either...swallowed a june bug in the first half...not really hungry

Well here take my extra pair of gloves, my hands are kind of sweaty.

After Clemson was blown out last year, Kevin Steele was fired. Biliema fired his OL coach. Bo needs to step up and realize some guys are not getting it done.

Like his DC, LBs, DL, OL special teams

Brown, Fisher and Joseph, maybe Beck, are the only ones who should even be retained, But we should know better. They all come back. And we get to a 15th year without winning a damned thing next year.

Honest question here for all of you. We all know we have issues on both sides of the ball, but what needs to be fixed first? Offense? Or Defense? And how would you fix it?

both sides of the ball -- start with the lines. Bo says he likes lighter more mobile lineman. Those guys are getting shoved all over the field. We need HUGE lineman, with fast linebackers. Start there.