This is the worst azz kicking I can remember in the 42 years of watching Husker football. I just want to puke! Who wants to play a team like us in a bowl game? When we are invited to play in a bowl, it would be just as well to politely decline. We will get in a bowl with an SEC team and get kicked up and down the field again. Seriously, my heart goes out to these kids. None of them deserved this.

Winning the Big 10 C.G. would have been a huge recruiting tool for the huskers to use, and it was a must have since none of our coaches were out recruiting on the road because of CCG. Now, we have neither a CCG win to make up for the lost week recruiting, nor the week of recruiting we now know was needed due to the most embarrassing Post regular season loss in recent memory! I hope our top non-committed recruits can over-look our pathetic loss and realize that if they come here, they can make an impact right away and have a productive career on a productive team! This team's talent on D is pathetic, especially the senior class! Slow, and contrary to how they are hyped up to be, they aren't that bright of a group either! So all you 4 star D players come to Nebraska and earn a spot on the field immediately in 2013! We need you!

I am so embarrassed as a Husker Fan by the way our team played and by the way our team was coached! It's like everybody forgot how to play football and it's no longer excusable! Pelini's big game prep formula is a total joke and he needs to wake up fast! All these practices in shorts and half pads and helmets only are BS! You play like you practice like he always says, and so before the biggest game of his coaching career he decides to go soft in practice with the team and not run practices in full pads with tackling? What an Idiot and if he doesnt win the conference next year, He should be fired! Cotton, and Kaz should be fired now! As well as Els the linebacker coach!

I'm done supporting these idiots we have as coaches (assistant coaches)! I'm no longer donating any of my money to the program until I see some long past due changes on the coaching staff! I won't support or reward or condone sub-par coaching any longer! I feel bad for the players, but even that is minimal to say the least!

Why is Wisconsin's first string still in there? They are running it up.. Not to sound like a sore loser, but Pelini shouldn't shake the Wisconsin coaches hand after the game. this is uncalled for

Bielima doesnt do that. He put 80 on Minn not long ago. Classless asshat

I hope they score 100. All they're doing is running right up the gut.

Why is Wisconsin's first string still in there? They are running it up.. Not to sound like a sore loser, but Pelini shouldn't shake the Wisconsin coaches hand after the game. this is uncalled for

They do it to everyone they play. No need to get butthurt, I'm loving it. Our team deserves every second of this.

Anyone else think Borland's hit on Martinez was targeting?

Most definitely, he was going for the head. Had Martinez not slowed down it would have been helmet to helmet.