If you're Sean Eichorst what do you do with the current state of Nebraska football your first day on the job? I don't think he can fire Bo Pelini...you can't fire a coach who consistently wins 9 to 10 wins, you just can't, but you also can't have a head coach whose product on the field embarrasses the university on a routine basis. So what should he do? What should his expectations be going forward?

Sit Bo down. explain what he has produced since 2008. A team that wins when it should. Drops a gimmee and implodes at least 2 times per year. Explain that it is unacceptable in year 5 to field such an embarrassing product. I would tell him if it wasn't for your 9 win seasons, I would fire you. You want to stay, you fire the following, you won't then you can quit or get fired. End of discussion. See Bo we have a process here at NU we need to execute on a regular basis. You are not.

Just a reminder that this 7-5 team was 19 points away from being 12-0 and has had to adjust to an entirely new coaching staff and three quarterback changes. Many people (including Wisconsin fans) severely underestimate the amount of talent this UW squad has and having a season to gel together has led to a pretty good offense. The defense was good all year. I'm just saying this to respond to the folks who are upset about losing to a 'marginal' team.