Why is Wisconsin's first string still in there? They are running it up.. Not to sound like a sore loser, but Pelini shouldn't shake the Wisconsin coaches hand after the game. this is uncalled for

Bielima doesnt do that. He put 80 on Minn not long ago. Classless asshat

It was Indiana. Our third-stringers and walkons were in the game when he "ran up the score" back then.

James White is our backup running back. Melvin Gordon is our third-stringer. And Curt Phillips is our third-string quarterback who's had three ACL surgeries.

Bielema has not passed the ball since the second quarter. What more do you want him to do?

Maybe after the game, he'll apologize for being such a meanie.

Maybe it's just me but i'd be tackling Borland low and making sure he left the game after his BS.

There was atime in Husker lore when a cheap shot like tha would have been taken care of by some of the road graders up front. Are guys in the 80's or 90's would have gone to blows over that. Borland would quickly be looking through an ear hole at the botteom of a pile.

There's worse things in the world going on than the Huskers getting beat down in the B1G championship game. This team still played six tough weeks of football making combacks and playing with some serious heart. This team didn't have the horses especially on defense and everybody knew that. I am really starting to wish that we didn't win the 3 National Championships in the '90's I'm tired of the people saying that we deserve this or act like we're entitled to something.

Really? You don't see a problem with this game? It's the fan's unrealistic expectations that are the issue here??? I can only hope you either joking, or related to Bo.

• Fire 1