As an outsider:

Like the rest of the conference you are lacking talent at LB. THAT is where the biggest issue is outside of the inept Martinez. Dline needs help(it is serviceable) but LB play is atrocious.

Yeah, I have to agree with you on this.

Martinez will not get you to where you want to go. He's not a big game qb and If there is someone even close to being comparable start getting him in the games.

He had a bad game tonight. A pick six and almost another (9 yard line was as good as six tonight.) Still, T-Mart isn't the problem. The guy plays his heart out. And 95% of the time he's money. So, no.

There's worse things in the world going on than the Huskers getting beat down in the B1G championship game. This team still played six tough weeks of football making combacks and playing with some serious heart. This team didn't have the horses especially on defense and everybody knew that. I am really starting to wish that we didn't win the 3 National Championships in the '90's I'm tired of the people saying that we deserve this or act like we're entitled to something.

Yeah, here's to Nebraska being a consistently almost-mediocre team. Let's party like it's 1999 just for the team becoming bowl eligible. Let's not even think about winning a conference championship, let alone a national championship. Let's just give up all hope.

It's not the attitude of the fans who have high expectations that sucks. It's the attitude of fans like you.

so 10-2 is almost mediocre? And let me appologize to all of Husker Nation for being such a disgrace to the entire football program. What was that earlier about personal attacks?

Hey, for all the Bronies, this week's My Little Pony on the Hub has Trixie coming back to Ponyville to challenge Twilight Sparkle to magic. Worth a gander...

...and yes, I just turned off the game to let my daughter watch My Little Pony. MLP is unfortunately more satisfying right now. :(

Martinez will not get you to where you want to go. He's not a big game qb and If there is someone even close to being comparable start getting him in the games.

He had a bad game tonight. A pick six and almost another (9 yard line was as good as six tonight.) Still, T-Mart isn't the problem. The guy plays his heart out. And 95% of the time he's money. So, no.

Given that Taylor had one unbelievably amazing TD run tonight, and otherwise has 5.6 yards per pass attempt, 17 runs for 36 yards, 2 INTS, a fumble loss, and taken 6 sacks, I might have to dispute your 95% of the time figure.

This is a lesson, Wisconsin is setting the table for recruiting in the future, developing a disdain for Nebraska. He is not going to let off, it is not his job to let off, it is ours to stop it.

This is a sad situation. So many had such high hopes for this team. We all seemed to forget how we won some of those close games against lessor teams. On the other hand Wisconsin had lost games they should have won. It all came to head for them and the press saying we should win.

Hate to see the kids so beaten, down on talent, speed, strength and most of all coaching as it has been for the last 5 years. Nebraska is not and OJT job. I don't know what the answer is, but this program is not and has not been a BCS level team for a long time, before Bo.

I have no idea what the new AD is going to do, I am not sure position coaches being let go will fix the problem, unless we hire some top people to help Bo. He is in way over his head, and at this moment I feel sorry for him. This is a very sad night, hearing some on here say the things they are saying.

I have lost a lot of respect for Wisconsin after this. Not the fans but the staff. There is no reason to keep scoring with the first stringers in. The worst night in my life time of being a Husker fan. Not mad, just so down, so lost and no light at the end of the tunnel

• Fire 1