Lo Country/Duke--I thought we already had a recruiting coordinator, and a service helping us to boot?

As for the staff, I can get behind what you said, with some minor exceptions (like our secondary coach and S&C coach).

Good call on Terry Joseph and James Dobson, especially Dobson. Everything I have heard and read about him is that for his age he is highly respected in his field. Some have compared him to a young up and coming Boyd Eppley. If there are staff changes at the end of the season he is one that we must keep.

As someone who is working towards a job as a S&C coach, I think we need to look at making changes in that area. Look at how many of our guys have developed so little physically in their time here: Randle, Meredith, Steinkuhler, most of the O-line and D-line in general. It's painfully evident tonight that we are physically weak in several areas. I know Dobson has the rep, and I really like the way he conducts himself, but I'm not seeing results on the field.

Anybody miss the Big 8 yet?

Big 8? Yes. Big XII? No.

I do miss having competent officials--the B1G officiating has sucked something fierce this year, and it has been a constant.

Again, though, this loss is on the kids and staff, not on the zebras. Just saying the zebras were *really* bad tonight.