Lo Country/Duke--I thought we already had a recruiting coordinator, and a service helping us to boot?

As for the staff, I can get behind what you said, with some minor exceptions (like our secondary coach and S&C coach).

Els is recruiting, LB and ST coach. 3 glaring areas that suck. I would keep Joseph and Brown. Unsure of Dobbs. proof is in the pudding as my wife says. We get pushed around A lot. Maybe it is scheme.

I would also take a page from Bob Stoops. Do not recruit any player that can not contribute immediately. If we expect to win every year, you reload with day one contributors. Don't build a class around projects.

There's worse things in the world going on than the Huskers getting beat down in the B1G championship game. This team still played six tough weeks of football making combacks and playing with some serious heart. This team didn't have the horses especially on defense and everybody knew that. I am really starting to wish that we didn't win the 3 National Championships in the '90's I'm tired of the people saying that we deserve this or act like we're entitled to something.

In light of the current Big Ten title game, it got me pondering the worst husker game I can recall. This certainly has to rank towards the top. Some other games that come to mind -- not necessarily all blow outs:

2001 Colorado Game

2009 (?) Game against Oklahoma

2010 Big 12 Title Game

2012 Big 10 Title Game

I would say the Texas Tech game and the Colorado game were the worst before tonight. The Kansas game in 07 was bad. Ohio St this year. Thats my top 5. This game is the worst because of how much hope we had for the Rose Bowl. Bo should be on the hot seat because of this game

Oklahoma(62-28) and Mizzou(52-17) in 2008