An Illusion

FYI......

Look at K State's record last season. Their wins were all really close and they had to come back in several games. They had to make a goal line stand at the end of the game against MIAMI to win that game.

Looks to me like they are in pretty good shape now.

Don't panic. We have a serious lack of good athletes on the defense right now, and there are a lot of younger guys who are more athletic that are ready to step up. Bo and Co. absolutely NEEDS to grab a couple of those big JUCO DTs because that position group is BARE.

We were gifted the MSU win. Gifted. The refs gave that one to us. That is the simple fact, take that win away and see how you feel about the season.

Eh, not really...that call was a big one, but not literally game-changing. There was time after that for either team to win the game. And as I recall MSU got gifted a TD of their own, albeit earlier in the game.

Hey Mods: Can we have an "Over 40" or "Over 50" forum so it can be devoid of this new breed of fan that responds to posts with pictures and has no physical connection (save maybe the 90's) with the almost 4 decades of excellence that many of us want to reharness? I'd even pay for it.

That! Here's a good way to determine who's eligible:

If you think you've ever gotten drunk on a bottle of Jarvis Redwine...not eligible

If you think I.M. Hipp is a surgical procedure...not eligible

If Scott Frost has ever nipped at your nose...not eligible

If you think Vince Ferragomo was Mussilini's Minister of Defense...not eligible

If you think Dave Remington manufactures firearms...not eligible

If you think Irving Fryar is that fat guy at the tailgate running the BBQ...not eligible

Anyone who knows who Todd Frain is is automatically eligible...

New Nebraska recruiting strategy...recruit people with two first names...Roger Craig...Lavonte David...Johnny Roger...okay, I cheated on that one but it's still a good plan.

Hey Mods: Can we have an "Over 40" or "Over 50" forum so it can be devoid of this new breed of fan that responds to posts with pictures and has no physical connection (save maybe the 90's) with the almost 4 decades of excellence that many of us want to reharness? I'd even pay for it.

That! Here's a good way to determine who's eligible:

If you think you've ever gotten drunk on a bottle of Jarvis Redwine...not eligible

If you think I.M. Hipp is a surgical procedure...not eligible

If Scott Frost has ever nipped at your nose...not eligible

If you think Vince Ferragomo was Mussilini's Minister of Defense...not eligible

If you think Dave Remington manufactures firearms...not eligible

If you think Irving Fryar is that fat guy at the tailgate running the BBQ...not eligible

Anyone who knows who Todd Frain is is automatically eligible...

New Nebraska recruiting strategy...recruit people with two first names...Roger Craig...Lavonte David...Johnny Roger...okay, I cheated on that one but it's still a good plan.

Love it!!! This is why I don't post much anymore, I'm 43 and could care less about a pony or their posse. Then they seem to hi five eachother and think that they are "cracking skulls" as one said last night simply because some of us don't drink the eternal koolaid. I am a die hard Husker fan, granted I may not be as well versed in all the dynamics of football, 1 gap vs. 2 gap and such, but I do know a pretty piss poor performance when I see it. Many of us have a right to be concerned when things like last night keep happening over and over again. We also don't have to have the answers concerning who should replace Bo ( as some seem to think we have to answer if we feel the Bo experiment isn't working), that's not our job, but clearly what he is doing isn't working when they play anyone of significance. I also don't think we need to be attacked simply because we point out obvious concerns, most of us aren't acting like Flu did.

This is all about coaching, period. When two teams have equal talent on the field, the score should be close, not 70-31. This loss is all on the coach and his staff, the team was completely unprepared to play. All of the wins this year were due to Nebraska having better players, not due to the coaching. A good coach has the ability to make his players play above their talent level, with Bo, I am seeing the opposite.