Shatel rips Pelini

tschu

Shatel is THEE worst sports writer with the World Herald.

HEY SHATEL,

THERE IS A REASON THE OMAHA WORLD HERALD IS BANKRUPT. BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO BUY SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR THE sh#t YOU WRITE BECAUSE I'VE SEEN SWEAT SOCKS WRITE BETTER ARTICLES.

WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE ARTICLE?

Not necessarily the article, rather his entire body of work.

For example? I can't say that I have ever read a bad Shatel article.

"

Agree. I think EZ-E is drinking some kool aid. :dunno

A lot of people don't know the reasons Bo can't stand the media. It's fine. Keep having uneducated and uninformed opinions. When your are done bitching and realize Bo is here for the foreseeable future, we can talk about how we make our team better.

A lot of people don't know the reasons Bo can't stand the media. It's fine. Keep having uneducated and uninformed opinions. When your are done bitching and realize Bo is here for the foreseeable future, we can talk about how we make our team better.

We've got threads about how to make our team better. You're not posting in them. You're posting in here, where everyone is bitching, except while they're taking their anger out on the team/coaches, you're just taking your anger out on other fans (or in this case, Shatel, for some strange reason). That doesn't change the fact that you're acting just as childish as anyone else on the board.

• Fire 2

We've got threads about how to make our team better. You're not posting in them. You're posting in here, where everyone is bitching, except while they're taking their anger out on the team/coaches, you're just taking your anger out on other fans (or in this case, Shatel, for some strange reason). That doesn't change the fact that you're acting just as childish as anyone else on the board.

Maybe you are right. I've already done all of my talking to the people that are worth talking to about those issues. You may have a point there.

I think my favorite part of losses like these are the emergence of super-smart "in the know" fans who transmit seeeeeecret private messages about what's really going on.
You are more than welcome to the same PM if you'd like.

If you are going to PM everyone who asks for it why not just post it?

BTW, I'd hate the media if i were Bo too.

For whatever reason, I think Pelini underestimated how difficult it would be to recruit to Nebraska. He relied on Gilmore his 1st 2 years as HC, then papuchis, now Els has had his 2nd year almost complete as Recruiting coordinator. While I don't think els has done well as special teams coordinator, he's done ok as LB coach, and I believe he's done very well as recruiting coordinator. We won't see the fruits of his efforts for another year or two. that said, I'm more than willing to wait 2 more years to see if our teams can finally get over the hump and win a Conference title. I'm as frustrated as anyone about last Saturday's game, but if we can get more of the elite recruits that we are in on and show up well against Georgia...tall order, I know, Georgia's damn good...then we are probably in better shape than most of the "sky is falling" fans on this board ranting about getting rid of Pelini

I have a hard time imagining that it's any different here than it is at any high-profile D1 program, but if it is, by all means, tell me why.

I'm curious about what you sent to Guy.

Yes, Nebraska sucked on Defense, but the more I look at it, Wisconsin was a team with less to lose. I mean they already had their division locked going in with a 7-5 record, and win and you get a ton of glory. Maybe Nebraska had "stage fright", who knows.

If Nebraska wins their bowl game against a tough Georgia team, you know Shatel will be saying, "see I told you all along, go Huskers!"