If Bo goes, who do you want?

Head coaching wish list  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IDK how Scott Frost isn't the obvious choice. I am willing to say he was my first choice over Bo and will be my next choice when the time comes. Coaching experience agrument? Insert Osborne here. Been around FB his entire life, believe his mom and dad coached him at centura, obvious what he accomplished on the collegiate level, and now has had great coaching experience. I remember watching a segment of him at Oregon and they interviewed the stud WR'S and said he was a big reason why they love it there and even came to Or. in the first palce. We could easily get 30 years out of him. OH by the way, he is a product of our state. Just sayin'

IDK how Scott Frost isn't the obvious choice. I am willing to say he was my first choice over Bo and will be my next choice when the time comes. Coaching experience agrument? Insert Osborne here. Been around FB his entire life, believe his mom and dad coached him at centura, obvious what he accomplished on the collegiate level, and now has had great coaching experience. I remember watching a segment of him at Oregon and they interviewed the stud WR'S and said he was a big reason why they love it there and even came to Or. in the first palce. We could easily get 30 years out of him. OH by the way, he is a product of our state. Just sayin'

Maybe for Offensive Coordinator if Beck weren't here. And we'd still have no idea how he'd perform in that role.

But as head coach? You're out of your head.

Maybe for Offensive Coordinator if Beck weren't here. And we'd still have no idea how he'd perform in that role.

Did they have an idea on how Tom would perform as HC? Solich? Callahan? Pelini? Callahan with likely more "real" experience than any of the others. <--IMO IMO--> I would hand scott the keys without hesitation.

Did they have an idea on how Tom would perform as HC? Solich? Callahan? Pelini? Callahan with likely more "real" experience than any of the others. <--IMO IMO--> I would hand scott the keys without hesitation.

Yeah, they had an idea. None of them would have been hired otherwise. With Scott Frost, they wouldn't have any idea.

I take note of your "in my opinion" disclaimer, and note that your opinion sucks.

If Bo were to leave, no more projects, no more on the job training, no more guesses, hopes, wishes anf fairys. Hire a proven college head coach, spend the money for who ever it is and get experienced DC and OC.

I do not want an NFL retread, no on Scott Frost, who I love, but we have had enough running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Get someone who knows the head coaching job in college period.

Pitt may be hiring a new AD, you would be a great candidate.

is there a reason why this thread is still active?

Why? Does this thread vex you? :bounce

All kidding aside, people like to speculate. Keeps the wheels turning when there isn't any news. That's probably why the whole conference realignment saga is so interesting.

And I wonder if Bo did go elsewhere, if someone like Mark Richt could be enticed to come to Lincoln. Doesn't he have ties to Nebraska anyway?

Pitt may be hiring a new AD, you would be a great candidate.

:moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting

This might be kind of a stretch but what about a guy like Andy Ried? Everyone knows he is probably out in Philly and who knows if he would get another HC offer in the NFL. We did a similar thing with Callahan and UCLA did the same thing with Mora. Not to mention, Andy would be great in recruiting and has proven to be successful with dual threat QB's(McNabb, Vick). Kind of a long shot but just throwing it out there.

• Fire 1

This might be kind of a stretch but what about a guy like Andy Ried? Everyone knows he is probably out in Philly and who knows if he would get another HC offer in the NFL. We did a similar thing with Callahan and UCLA did the same thing with Mora. Not to mention, Andy would be great in recruiting and has proven to be successful with dual threat QB's(McNabb, Vick). Kind of a long shot but just throwing it out there.

I gave you a +1 bc I love the name you chose