FootballScoop reports Bo-To-Arkansas fell through after CCG

If he had someone talk to them...............he needs to go! Arkansas is not a better program than Nebraska, if he's gonna leave at least go to a better program. Not something that's equal or less than equal of Nebraska. I have a feeling we are stuck with him now, especially after his coaching job in the CCG. If he doesn't want to be here, quit and go some place else, but do it soon so we can get someone to replace you that is a good replacement.

I like Bo. but at the end of the day i do agree. we need a someone who knows and loves Nebraska. Turner Gill still strikes me as someone who we need involved in our program no matter the position.

Bo will be here till he sees something better is what i fear. with that i think we need a short list of Nebraska football program related guys ready for any situation.

If he had someone talk to them...............he needs to go! Arkansas is not a better program than Nebraska, if he's gonna leave at least go to a better program. Not something that's equal or less than equal of Nebraska. I have a feeling we are stuck with him now, especially after his coaching job in the CCG. If he doesn't want to be here, quit and go some place else, but do it soon so we can get someone to replace you that is a good replacement.

I like Bo. but at the end of the day i do agree. we need a someone who knows and loves Nebraska. Turner Gill still strikes me as someone who we need involved in our program no matter the position.

Bo will be here till he sees something better is what i fear. with that i think we need a short list of Nebraska football program related guys ready for any situation.

I love Turner, but he will not come back to nebraska unless it as HC and that's will never happen.

IF this rumor is true, it explains why the defense looked like garbage. IF he was in that heavy of negotiations with another team on the eve of a potential conference championship, then he should go.

No truth what so ever. The Arky AD was asked if he talked to Bo through a large money booster of UNL who's also friends with Long. He (Long) stated he did not talk to Bo but thought he was a good coach.

Its also been reported that Brett V told his coaches two weeks ago he'd be leaving. From several fans at Indy game many of them stated they hoped Nebraska would win so BV would be fired. They did not like him very much because he's an Ahole that makes Bo look like the Pope.

Bo is the only a-hole coach in the country. Bielema is just very competitive, trying to get the best out of his players.

Oh yeah. I forgot. Along with the coach at Florida, FSU, Notre Dame, Texas Tech...who else have I forgot?

Bama. When it comes to the a-hole race Saban is lapping the field. Also Texas, Southern Cal, S Carolina, Wash St, Kansas, Mizzou, Illinois, and Ariz St. All opinion of course. Except for Saban, that's a well known fact.

This is what I was going to bring up. I haven't read anything (thought I may have missed it) that Bo actually TALKED to the Arky AD. Knapp's tweet can be interpreted as "Arkansas would have hired Bo HAD they been given the chance and offered him the job"

being slightly argumentative here, but does anyone actually "talk" anymore? Maybe Bo's agent/lawyer talked to Arkansas. I believe that Bo isn't talking to anyone, but then I really can't imagine anything better then DONU

Damn good point. It offers plausible deniability to both parties if things fall thru. Hadn't thought about that.

But I agree with Bo not talking to anyone. I have to think Tom is telling Bo to be patient knowing he went thru the same things during his tenure as HC.

I love Turner, but he will not come back to nebraska unless it as HC and that's will never happen.

And he's a head coach at what major college right now? Oh that's right. A college no one has ever heard of. I'm guessing he'd make more as an assistant at NU than as a head coach for Whatever College.

If BO is trying to better himself good. My personal experience, you never really know how good/bad you have it at your job until a sure offer comes along.......Maybe he gets "the offer" and realizes NU isn't that bad. Perspective in clarity is good.

In regards to oversigning, it works. NU has 20+ OL on schollie and 3 walk-ons starting to include a defensive tackle switched to center. Basically same with the DL. We recruit by the numbers, guys do not work out and we are screwed. SEC over recruits by 15 guys, enough pan out to have a pretty complete class each year. Quality depth each year and at each position. We recruit, X number do not pan out and we wait until next year. Recruit some more and 1-2 on OL work out and now we have 2 fresh and 3 seniors for example.

I do not agree with it, but until it is illegal that is what we are up against.

If Bliema to Arkansas is true, he is a perfect fit in the SEC.

Meh. Don't think it'll ever be illegal to quit a job you don't like or want more $$$ in a different job. So you're right.

And he's a head coach at what major college right now? Oh that's right. A college no one has ever heard of. I'm guessing he'd make more as an assistant at NU than as a head coach for Whatever College.

I disagree. Remember the tears and the pain in his eyes when he quit? Where did he go after the 2004 season? Then passed over again for Bo? Nah, he's done emotionally with Nebraska. Damn shame too

I disagree. Remember the tears and the pain in his eyes when he quit? Where did he go after the 2004 season? Then passed over again for Bo? Nah, he's done emotionally with Nebraska. Damn shame too

Says who? The tears and pain were caused by Pedersen and Callahan, which every single person associated with our program understands are not to be associated with Nebraska, but on their own. And of course he got passed over for Bo - Bo was the obviously better hire. Turner is a great man, and I don't know him personally but I'd wager that he's understanding of all of this and still fond of his alma mater before I'd ever guess that he's "done emotionally" with NU.

If BO is trying to better himself good. My personal experience, you never really know how good/bad you have it at your job until a sure offer comes along.......Maybe he gets "the offer" and realizes NU isn't that bad. Perspective in clarity is good.

In regards to oversigning, it works. NU has 20+ OL on schollie and 3 walk-ons starting to include a defensive tackle switched to center. Basically same with the DL. We recruit by the numbers, guys do not work out and we are screwed. SEC over recruits by 15 guys, enough pan out to have a pretty complete class each year. Quality depth each year and at each position. We recruit, X number do not pan out and we wait until next year. Recruit some more and 1-2 on OL work out and now we have 2 fresh and 3 seniors for example.

I do not agree with it, but until it is illegal that is what we are up against.

If Bliema to Arkansas is true, he is a perfect fit in the SEC.

Meh. Don't think it'll ever be illegal to quit a job you don't like or want more $$$ in a different job. So you're right.

My bad. Over signing recruits.

excerpt:

By far, the worst of the BCS conferences in terms of oversigning is the SEC, and it is not even close. SEC schools oversign their rosters more than any other conference, specifically schools such as LSU, Alabama and Ole Miss. The statistic that stands out the most is the number of times between 2002 and 2010 that SEC schools signed 25 recruits or more in back to back years: 54, as compared to the Big Ten's 18. That is staggering. We actually took a closer look at all the numbers and posted them on the site:

[/left]

Says who? The tears and pain were caused by Pedersen and Callahan, which every single person associated with our program understands are not to be associated with Nebraska, but on their own. And of course he got passed over for Bo - Bo was the obviously better hire. Turner is a great man, and I don't know him personally but I'd wager that he's understanding of all of this and still fond of his alma mater before I'd ever guess that he's "done emotionally" with NU.

If Osborne woulda called an option keep instead of that fricken bootleg pass, it might be different.

I just signed up for some online courses here. Now you're telling me this is not a good school?

nail in the coffin was getting passed over by Tom for Bo. Says me.