SIGNED OT Matt Finnin

Brouhaha

I get so sick of that guy's BS. He's a f***ing weasel, a worm, and I feel really bad for the kids that don't see through his crap.

I'm really hoping we find a way to curb stomp them next year en route to a natty championship!! Matt could be a big part of that! Let's hope he remembers who put in the work and saw his potential from the beginning, not the douche that came calling at the eleventh hour when he whiffed on guys he cared about more.

I certainly want him to pick the Huskers, but this is the same thing we are doing to the Mixon, the Missouri commit. We aren't going to turn him away if he flips and says yes. So I don't think we can complain that much without it being a huge double standard. It is just the nature of the beast.

A bit of a difference ... as I see it. It seems when you are looking at a recruit within a conference ... you respect the program and school and try to give the respect. If a recruit is in another conference there is a bit more room for probing. Thus, I see looking at a Missouri commit a bit differently then say a Husker commit that Meyer is probing with. It was nice of Urban to give the kid a "star" bump however.

Told ESPN he is 100% solid to the huskers and was never really entertaining the idea of a visit but he just wanted to talk with his parents before telling tOSU no

Oh thank you. While it sucks to have to be in the dark for a little while after news like OSU offering Finnin, it sure makes it sweet seeing all of the recruits being offered by other big time programs and still sticking. Just affirms that this is a great class.