This should make you feel better

lo country

Starting UGA nose guard, all 358 lbs of him, is unable to play in the bowl game for academic reasons. I would like to think this will help our chances. As previously stated, I really hope Beck runs the ball down their throats and doesn't quit if it is not going in the first series. Wear them out, up tempo and pound, pound, pound the rock.

Of course, as they have depth, his replacement is 6'6 and 350 lbs............

http://dogbytesonlin...cademics-66363/

Starting UGA nose guard, all 358 lbs of him, is unable to play in the bowl game for academic reasons. I would like to think this will help our chances. As previously stated, I really hope Beck runs the ball down their throats and doesn't quit if it is not going in the first series. Wear them out, up tempo and pound, pound, pound the rock.

Of course, as they have depth, his replacement is 6'6 and 350 lbs............

http://dogbytesonlin...cademics-66363/

I'd have been a little happier if both freshman running backs were out because they had contracted mono from making out with each other

• Fire 1

I might be wrong but I think the back up is just as good and expected to declare early for the draft. It isn't that big of a loss for them.

CFB stats showing 37 total tackles with 5 being TFL. 15 solo and 22 assists. Unsure about the draft part, but hard to tell is there is a real "drop off" in production or stats are lower as he is not a starter.

I still can't help but think losing a starter has got to impact them negatively to a degree.

The sad thing is Geathers is bigger. Would be nice if we had the depth to not have to send a DE inside as a DT.

I might be wrong but I think the back up is just as good and expected to declare early for the draft. It isn't that big of a loss for them.

CFB stats showing 37 total tackles with 5 being TFL. 15 solo and 22 assists. Unsure about the draft part, but hard to tell is there is a real "drop off" in production or stats are lower as he is not a starter.

I still can't help but think losing a starter has got to impact them negatively to a degree.

The sad thing is Geathers is bigger. Would be nice if we had the depth to not have to send a DE inside as a DT.

Well apparently they both play so losing one means the 3rd guy has to come in and maybe there's a drop off threre.

Well apparently they both play so losing one means the 3rd guy has to come in and maybe there's a drop off threre.

I believe Geathers played some at end..........so there is a little bit of depth infringement there..........