WR James Clark [Ohio State - Signed NLI]

Ed Helms

Not sure if its amazing. Pretty easy to get in Lincoln, just hop into Buzzard Billy's and ask for them. I have had them.

More so amazing that Florida is one of the other teams that he is considering, pretty funny if we fed that to him on purpose

Ahh I missed that. Nice.

Clever move by the staff! haha

Not sure if its amazing. Pretty easy to get in Lincoln, just hop into Buzzard Billy's and ask for them. I have had them.

More so amazing that Florida is one of the other teams that he is considering, pretty funny if we fed that to him on purpose

Ahh I missed that. Nice.

Clever move by the staff! haha

Pretty crazy if you're a kid from Florida, you're in Lincoln and it's negative degrees with wind chill, and theres a place with fried gator. Guarantee he never expected that and kind of ironic. Hope some good fans recognized the recruits and let them know we want them N.

And here comes Ohio state....

I think people are starting to find out this kid is underrated

Indeed. Ohio State lost the recruiting battle for the state POY in Kentucky and is now pushing for a play making WR. Good news for us is Clark has visits scheduled for the next two weekends and we have an in-home visit at the end of the month. So he would need to cancel a visit or would have to schedule a visit in Feb. if he entertains Ohio State.

And here comes Ohio state....

I think people are starting to find out this kid is underrated

Indeed. Ohio State lost the recruiting battle for the state POY in Kentucky and is now pushing for a play making WR. Good news for us is Clark has visits scheduled for the next two weekends and we have an in-home visit at the end of the month. So he would need to cancel a visit or would have to schedule a visit in Feb. if he entertains Ohio State.

GTFO, Meyer, you dirtbag!

Go suck dust.