What did we learn

got enough on offense just got to get the defense in order and taylor martinez likes to fight that #36 guy

Notice nobody ever came to Taylor's aid? Taylor got a cheap shot in the title game too with no retaliation. This team is soft and our opponents know it.

Taylor don't need no aid. He ain't gonna let no one bark in his ear. He can handle himself. I'm proud the way he handled himself.

Abdullahs fumble didnt really hurt us that bad. Except our team gave up after that. Oh, and we need ALOT of defensive help!!! Pathetic defensive effort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the team responded well after the fumble. The D held and NU got the ball back. Then the penalty fest started.

Abdullah ... sorry, not a baller.

How do you justify that with a response....

There is no way to justify that. Over reactive fan, I'm sure we will see a lot of it.

It's a good thing "The Snork" decided to log on, and give us his very astute assessment of Abdullah... Makes the board a better place...

• Fire 1

Abdullahs fumble didnt really hurt us that bad. Except our team gave up after that. Oh, and we need ALOT of defensive help!!! Pathetic defensive effort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the turning point in the game!!!! Are you kidding me??!!! What game were you watching? We had them tired out and had a chance to go up by 7. Instead it's a 14 point turnaround. That fumble was the game man. Come on. They couldn't stop us and magically they can after the turnover. Do you know what part momentum plays in college football?

• Fire 1

That Husker fans will talk about how they'll be happy as long as we keep it close and then complain when we do...

How is 2 td's close?

And there is a difference in keeping it close and allowing 300 yds and 30 pts and getting taken to the woodshed on d again

400+ yards just on passing alone!

Nothing we didn't know already.

A season of failure has come to a close. Turnovers, penalties, embarrassing O-line play, shaky QB play, miserable special teams, no defense to speak of, and an unshakable tendency to meltdown on the big stage when it matters most.

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2012 Nebraska Cornhuskers.

And the team that most expected to only win 7 or 8 games, but won 10, again. Such a disaster.

And took the defacto runner up the the MNC to the fourth quarter.

• Fire 1

Abdullah ... sorry, not a baller.

How do you justify that with a response....

There is no way to justify that. Over reactive fan, I'm sure we will see a lot of it.

It's a good thing "The Snork" decided to log on, and give us his very astute assessment of Abdullah... Makes the board a better place...

Ha!

Never seen a Nebraska quarterback literally assaulted on the field for the last five minutes of a game and not one of our players stood up for him. Not one!!! As much as I am disappointed in the UCLA, OHIO ST. , and BTC game, I am more disappointed in the lack of passion by this team. If you would have assaulted a Nebraska QB like ha back in he day, somebody would have gladly got their ass ejected while beating th puss out of that mother f u c k e r .

• Fire 1

1. We fought hard throughout most of the game. Ameer's fumble, Andrew Rodriguez's costly penalties, and our defenses inability to stop the deep ball cost us the game today.
  2. The running game was solid for 3 1/2 quarters. There are not enough words to describe what Rex Burkhead has meant to this program, so I will simply say...he will be missed.
  3. Bo's defense gave up a school rushing record and 70 points in the Big Ten Championship game. Today Bo's defense gives up 45 points and Georgia's QB set the Capital One Bowl record for most passing yards and 5 TD passes. The defense doesn't just need to be fixed, it needs a major overhaul both in talent and scheme.
  4. Nebraska finishes the season with 10 wins which is nothing to complain about. We also finish the season in a bowl game, which is where this program should be each January.

Things to fix in the offseason:

1. The defense (See above).
  2. Become more physical. Two things described Tom Osborne's teams through the years, 1) The option 2) Physical football. Nebraska doesn't necessarily need to go back to running the true option that we did under Osborne, but we most certainly need to bring back a more physical down hill running game.
  3. Ball control & limiting the turnovers.

The unit that has been the best on defense this year got torn up. Part of it was due to their poor play, but a good part of it was due to Murray's play. He threw people open and the receivers made the catches. Only one play made me go WTF Bo, and that was blitzing the house on 3rd and 12 which led to the 87 yard TD.

Even so, on that play I was screaming at the tv for an illegal pick on the offense before the guy even caught the ball. It was a missed call by the refs but I guess that's the way it goes.

Never seen a Nebraska quarterback literally assaulted on the field for the last five minutes of a game and not one of our players stood up for him. Not one!!! As much as I am disappointed in the UCLA, OHIO ST. , and BTC game, I am more disappointed in the lack of passion by this team. If you would have assaulted a Nebraska QB like ha back in he day, somebody would have gladly got their ass ejected while beating th puss out of that mother f u c k e r .

Uh-oh..... Use the "_______".... :wasted