What do you think?

Taylor is going to be our QB next year. End. of. story. Doesn't matter if Tommy Armstrong/Johnny Stanton look like Marcus Mariota/Johnny Manziel/RG3/Peyton Manning with RG3 speed. Unless he tears an ACL or something (not that I wish this upon him, since i know some of you ass clowns will interpret this that way)

Taylor is going to be our QB next year. End. of. story. Doesn't matter if Tommy Armstrong/Johnny Stanton look like Marcus Mariota/Johnny Manziel/RG3/Peyton Manning with RG3 speed. Unless he tears an ACL or something (not that I wish this upon him, since i know some of you ass clowns will interpret this that way)

If one of those two is as good as Manziel and they don't start the entire staff needs to be let go

I think with one more summer wt the QB coach, Taylor should be primed for a great year next year. We all know his fumble problem - perhaps he needs to spend time with a running back coach as well to work on it. As mentioned by someone else, I think he needs to know when to hold it and when to fold it - many times he should have thrown the ball out of bounds instead of taking a sack or forcing a pass.

The bigger question is can we get some real playing time experience for our back up QBs. This year saw no QB development. Thankfully, TM wasn't injured otherwise we would have been toast or Rex would be constant wildcatter. I hope next year our D improves enough to bring scoring separatation and allow Armstrong or Straton to get some significant playing time.

Speaking of TM as a slot in the pro's - I wonder if Crouch ever regretted not going that route instead of holding out unsuccessfully for a NFL QB job. I wonder how Croch or TM would fair as receiver??

Martinez's best shot as a pro is not in the NFL. It's up in Canada. If Tebow was honest with himself, he'd see Canada as his opportunity as well. With that being said, he's our QB next year barring an injury. We stand the best chance to win games with him at QB. I'd really hate to see us take our most dynamic player and lessen his role.

This is a completely just get the thoughts a flowing as I am a staunch T-Mart follower since he was jsut a 3* recruit. But what would you guys think of him playing at WR or scatback this year either in packages or full time? I just say this because as much as I'd love it, he would never have a shot in the pros at the position. (bigger suprises have happened though) And he has Devin Hester type speed so slot reciever could be a spot if he has the hands and the drive to go pro... Thoughts?

I've been saying this for the past 2 years. I can't believe it's actually been that long with him at the 'helm'. Wow, something doesn't sound right about using that term. Anyway I can see using him in the wildcat formation. Totally. I would be all for it. I think that would be the perfect scenario for him actually.

Taylor's a glorified running back trying to play quarterback and with the number of turnovers he continues to have, the horribly timed interceptions he'd either be beat out, riding pine or simply playing another position at most other schools. I pray we get to see what Armstrong and the other actual quarterbacks can do next year but I'm telling you right now TM isn't going anywhere from a playing time perspective.

Oh well. Such is the Pelini era....

This is a completely just get the thoughts a flowing as I am a staunch T-Mart follower since he was jsut a 3* recruit. But what would you guys think of him playing at WR or scatback this year either in packages or full time? I just say this because as much as I'd love it, he would never have a shot in the pros at the position. (bigger suprises have happened though) And he has Devin Hester type speed so slot reciever could be a spot if he has the hands and the drive to go pro... Thoughts?

I've been saying this for the past 2 years. I can't believe it's actually been that long with him at the 'helm'. Wow, something doesn't sound right about using that term. Anyway I can see using him in the wildcat formation. Totally. I would be all for it. I think that would be the perfect scenario for him actually.

Taylor's a glorified running back trying to play quarterback and with the number of turnovers he continues to have, the horribly timed interceptions he'd either be beat out, riding pine or simply playing another position at most other schools. I pray we get to see what Armstrong and the other actual quarterbacks can do next year but I'm telling you right now TM isn't going anywhere from a playing time perspective.

Oh well. Such is the Pelini era....

Big 10 First Team QB and people think we should move him to RB or WR or whatever other position they can think of. It's F****** HILARIOUS!