WR Monte Harrison

Nexus

I know all the star gazers are happy now with a 30th ranking in the star poll but take this guy out of your rankings. :-(

Thanks. Nobody had any suspicions that this guy might not make it here. I fault the staff for trying to get incredibly gifted athletes on campus to play football for us.

Read my post. It is directed toward star gazers who are worried about rankings. There was really no need to imply your crap on me. It is more then obvious that this kid and Tanner are the cream of the class. It sucks we won't see this guy. :-(

No one I would consider a "star gazer" would be content with a team ranking of 30 anyway, so I'm not sure what your point was either, other than to be negative. It's hardly news to anyone that Harrison might choose baseball.

And I don't think it's obvious at all, except maybe to "star gazers" that farmer and Harrison are our best recruits. Guys like Gates, Foster, Keels, Darlington, Wilbon and a bunch of others might beg to differ.

• Fire 2

Harrison is a freak of a prospect. The fact that if he passed on MLB that he could also be a star for the baseball team increases his value.

If he's a :star :star :star :star :star to Sip, he's a :star :star :star :star :star in my heart.. :D

That said, it sucks that he's got about a 5% chance of actually staying with our team. I'm with SheepDogMark. Forums are for generating discussion guys, and I felt like b*tching about one of our best recruits likely bolting for other opportunities. After having the same thing happen a few years ago. Sue me.

No one I would consider a "star gazer" would be content with a team ranking of 30 anyway, so I'm not sure what your point was either, other than to be negative. It's hardly news to anyone that Harrison might choose baseball.

And I don't think it's obvious at all, except maybe to "star gazers" that farmer and Harrison are our best recruits. Guys like Gates, Foster, Keels, Darlington, Wilbon and a bunch of others might beg to differ.

Exactly my thoughts.. +1.

I think we're all being realistic in our chances of Mr. Harrison actually seeing the field as a Cornhusker. IF he does decide to go the MLB route instead of playing for us, I hope we all give him the same respect and best wishes that we gave to Bubba. If he goes pro, it'll obviously be disappointing, but I wouldn't be able to blame him. Nothing in life is certain and a cool million dollars or so could set someone up for life if properly invested. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we all hope to see Monte play for us, but I hope he makes the right decision for himself.

It is more then obvious that this kid and Tanner are the cream of the class.

Tanner is the cream of the class.

Mikale Wilbon is ranked ahead of Monte.

Nick Gates is a 5.8 according to Rivals, like Monte.

that's not how you base the best player in the class.

This guy plays Football, Basketball, and Baseball in excellent fashion. Kid's an athlete.

Apparently he really worked hard last semester in school to make sure he will qualify at nebraska. At least gives us hope that he has not decided.

It's due to position in draft more than decision from what I gather.

I'd love for him to make it, for both sports, but if i was laying odds, this guy is going the mlb way