ATH Kalen Ballage [Arizona State Commit]

• 4 weeks later...

Would maybe try him out at safety, with that kind of size and speed we're talkin' Taylor Mays.

I don't think he would go for it.

Okay, why?

He's already said he won't attend a school where he can't play RB.

Probably should've read the entire thread, but yeah I see it now. If that's the case you have to wonder if the depth chart will be a factor.

Would maybe try him out at safety, with that kind of size and speed we're talkin' Taylor Mays.

I don't think he would go for it.

Okay, why?

He's already said he won't attend a school where he can't play RB.

Probably should've read the entire thread, but yeah I see it now. If that's the case you have to wonder if the depth chart will be a factor.

But then again we play True Freshmen RB's so there should be some playing time. Or maybe they can convince him to play defense for a couple of years until Abdullah and Cross are gone?

Top four remains the same but keeping things open for a fifth.

Likely won't take visits until after his season is over.

Definitely have to keep a position open for Ballage. Bummer we have to wait until after his season to know if he will commit. He is tricky though. As mentioned numerous times, he wants to play at RB, but I think we will pick up a RB before the end of the high school season. Could take him as an athlete and let him compete for a position, RB, LB, or safety.