ATH Kalen Ballage [Arizona State Commit]

London likely going to MSU and we just b!^ch slapped Michigan's running game. Welcome to Lincoln, Mr. Ballage! :koolaid2:

Devil's advocate...

Or Ballage just saw (and will be told by the Mich coaches when they call) that if he commits, he'll be the only RB on the roster actually capable of running the ball...

It can go both ways, but yesterday helped us a great deal. No RB wants to go to a school with really bad O line problems. We were beat up and Abdullah still got his. Plus the repeated shout outs to the young D

London likely going to MSU and we just b!^ch slapped Michigan's running game. Welcome to Lincoln, Mr. Ballage! :koolaid2:

Devil's advocate...

Or Ballage just saw (and will be told by the Mich coaches when they call) that if he commits, he'll be the only RB on the roster actually capable of running the ball...

It can go both ways, but yesterday helped us a great deal. No RB wants to go to a school with really bad O line problems. We were beat up and Abdullah still got his. Plus the repeated shout outs to the young D

I know what you are saying. I wold just like to say that having an OL that is struggling due to injuries is a far cry from an OL that is struggling because they are just plain bad.

Devil's advocate...

I know what you are saying. I wold just like to say that having an OL that is struggling due to injuries is a far cry from an OL that is struggling because they are just plain bad.

Not sure if you got the wrong meaning out of my post, but that is exactly what I was referring to

Devil's advocate... Or Ballage just saw (and will be told by the Mich coaches when they call) that if he commits, he'll be the only RB on the roster actually capable of running the ball...

Hopefully he noticed that one of the backs repeatedly strinking-out was their '13 class 5* recruit.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like he has decided to take OVs to Arizona State, Washington, Nebraska, Michigan State and Boise State but doesn't have any dates set as of now. That sounds like Michigan has fallen off his list from earlier. Michigan State and Boise State (the first to offer him) have been rumored to have the edge for some time but he's been pretty quiet about everything.

I am guessing its between us and MSU.  I think Boise is still in it, but if Pederson leaves this year they don't stand a chance

If that is true, that puts us in the top two along with Sparty for three recruits: Kalen Ballage, Darius Slade, and Nyquan Harris. Not a great year to break our winning streak against MSU on the field.