GT: Penn State at Nebraska - 8PM - ESPNU

I really love the direction the program is going. We will have great depth next year we might be able to steal maybe one or two more wins and make a run in the tourney if we're really lucky. I'm liking Nebrasketball a lot right now.

GBR.

you're getting a little too hyped up after this win IMO. Great depth doesn't mean great players. We still will be one of the least raw talented groups in the B1G again next year. I do like Miles and think he has potential with the facilities and what not to get this program jump started, but i do also believe at this point in the season Doc would have also had 3 wins in B1G play. Maybe gotten blown out bigger in some games, but we are playing about what everyone expected.

• Fire 1

I really love the direction the program is going. We will have great depth next year we might be able to steal maybe one or two more wins and make a run in the tourney if we're really lucky. I'm liking Nebrasketball a lot right now.

GBR.

you're getting a little too hyped up after this win IMO. Great depth doesn't mean great players. We still will be one of the least raw talented groups in the B1G again next year. I do like Miles and think he has potential with the facilities and what not to get this program jump started, but i do also believe at this point in the season Doc would have also had 3 wins in B1G play. Maybe gotten blown out bigger in some games, but we are playing about what everyone expected.

I'm with your line of thinking. I don't follow B1G basketball that closely, but we're definitely one of the least talented teams in the B1G if not the least talented. And next year, although we'll have better depth and it'll be the second year for Miles, we'll still be a rough squad. I think having a .500 mark in the B1G is high expectations and about the best season we can hope for.

All that said, I'm pleasantly surprised with this group and really looking forward to the future. I didn't expect us to win a single B1G game this year, and although Sadler may have also had three wins to this point, I also think he probably would have had worse losses under his belt.

GBR.

I'm with your line of thinking. I don't follow B1G basketball that closely, but we're definitely one of the least talented teams in the B1G if not the least talented. And next year, although we'll have better depth and it'll be the second year for Miles, we'll still be a rough squad. I think having a .500 mark in the B1G is high expectations and about the best season we can hope for.

All that said, I'm pleasantly surprised with this group and really looking forward to the future. I didn't expect us to win a single B1G game this year, and although Sadler may have also had three wins to this point, I also think he probably would have had worse losses under his belt.

I believe that Miles is going to take us places this program has never been before.... That is all I'll say....

To the smartass that will make the post: I'm not just talking about the 2nd round of the NCAA tourney....

• Fire 1

GBR.

Doc always did a good job of getting his guys ready and hyped for the big games(Texas/Kansas/Indiana)-- Hence the reason he would occasionally get a big upset win.. The bigger problem seemed to be games like last night where they played so damn bad.

This team will lack experience next year, but will have leaps and bounds more talent.

• 3 weeks later...