QB Nicodem Pierre

Are we potentially taking two QBs in this class?

I would say only if it is the right two. We don't need to take a reach in this class, we don't have the room. But if the right two come along and both want N, then I could see us taking two.

I think they have to take 2. By the time these recruits actually step on campus as a part of the team, the scholarship QBs will be only TA and JS.

was he hurt last year? in an article on rivals he said he had 1200 yards/14TD's and 200 yards rushing/5TD's which doesnt seem like a full seasons worth of stats for a guy maybe he just plays in a run based offense and didnt get many opportunities to put up bigger numbers but his highlight video did look good

Yeah good catch. Looks like he has a ton of talent to work with at receiver and they look pretty proficient at spreading the ball out, so if they run the ball a lot they must be a pretty explosive offense. Definitely looks to be a QB who would run and throw for more yards than that. Maybe injury, maybe didn't take over as starting QB until later in the season?

• 1 month later...