WR T.V. Williams

Greetings to Rivals wildcat fans that have linked this thread on your board. And DAcats86, umm.....hell no.

Care to share what Mr. DAcats86 had to say?

His opinion on who the smartest person on the board is. Seems to think said poster knows their stuff.

Cryptic stuff right there in that last sentence.

Greetings to Rivals wildcat fans that have linked this thread on your board. And DAcats86, umm.....hell no.

Care to share what Mr. DAcats86 had to say?

His opinion on who the smartest person on the board is. Seems to think said poster knows their stuff.

Cryptic stuff right there in that last sentence.

girlknowsfootball

He was Kentucky bound as soon as Stewart committed. Pretty obvious even without sources.

Pretty easy to say after the fact. Go stalk some players on twitter.

Yep with all my insider knowledge, I've become best friends with recruits and know their every whim! I had a good idea of it before the fact. But since I wasn't positive, I don't go flaunting my "sources" about saying I know, then say it's the kids loss when I whiff. He chose the school best for him. And I hope he does great, I feel we're gonna have a shot with Todd and that Stewart fits our mold of the slot/ath type guy a bit better though so I have no hard feelings and think he's going to a program looking to be on an upswing.

He was Kentucky bound as soon as Stewart committed. Pretty obvious even without sources.

Yep with all my insider knowledge, I've become best friends with recruits and know their every whim! I had a good idea of it before the fact. But since I wasn't positive, I don't go flaunting my "sources" about saying I know, then say it's the kids loss when I whiff. He chose the school best for him. And I hope he does great, I feel we're gonna have a shot with Todd and that Stewart fits our mold of the slot/ath type guy a bit better though so I have no hard feelings and think he's going to a program looking to be on an upswing.

Neither did you say anything about him before the fact, unless I'm missing it. Several of us thought Kentucky before hand and said so. None of us are flaunting it. Next time we'll probably be wrong. But you came with the sole purpose of rubbing someone's nose in their mistake. That's pretty petty.

Neither did you say anything about him before the fact, unless I'm missing it. Several of us thought Kentucky before hand and said so. None of us are flaunting it. Next time we'll probably be wrong. But you came with the sole purpose of rubbing someone's nose in their mistake. That's pretty petty.

It's been dished to me before so I dealt it back. I still stayed on topic. EZ is just proving that his sources aren't as he makes them out to be.

Idk why people can't believe that Stoops could POSSIBLY be successful when the same people were wanting him as a DC at one point not too long ago.

It's been dished to me before so I dealt it back. I still stayed on topic. EZ is just proving that his sources aren't as he makes them out to be.

Idk why people can't believe that Stoops could POSSIBLY be successful when the same people were wanting him as a DC at one point not too long ago.

Wrong Stoops. It was Mike not Mark.

Wrong Stoops but nice try though. We wanted Mike Stoops who is at OU as a DC after he got fired from Arizona. Not Mark Stoops who left FSU for Kentucky. :thumbs

Wrong Stoops but nice try though. We wanted Mike Stoops who is at OU as a DC after he got fired from Arizona. Not Mark Stoops who left FSU for Kentucky. :thumbs

Well damn. Too many brothers. lol I take it he's the crappy Stoops coach? I totally forgot about there being 3 of them. Still, a Stoops bro. is a Stoops bro. The recruiting there is the best it's been since the 80's, so if he's half the brother Bob is, they'll improve.