WR T.V. Williams

Wrong Stoops but nice try though. We wanted Mike Stoops who is at OU as a DC after he got fired from Arizona. Not Mark Stoops who left FSU for Kentucky. :thumbs

Well damn. Too many brothers. lol I take it he's the crappy Stoops coach? I totally forgot about there being 3 of them. Still, a Stoops bro. is a Stoops bro. The recruiting there is the best it's been since the 80's, so if he's half the brother Bob is, they'll improve.

You can take it that way but I didn't say that he was the crappy stoops you did. I was just pointing out the inaccuracies in your post. Yeah it might be the best it's been since the 80's but he is selling them on a vision of what he thinks will happen. If Kentucky has a terrible season you will see some of these recruits begin to jump ship and the class won't be as good.

He was Kentucky bound as soon as Stewart committed. Pretty obvious even without sources.

Pretty easy to say after the fact. Go stalk some players on twitter.

Yep with all my insider knowledge, I've become best friends with recruits and know their every whim! I had a good idea of it before the fact. But since I wasn't positive, I don't go flaunting my "sources" about saying I know, then say it's the kids loss when I whiff. He chose the school best for him. And I hope he does great, I feel we're gonna have a shot with Todd and that Stewart fits our mold of the slot/ath type guy a bit better though so I have no hard feelings and think he's going to a program looking to be on an upswing.

You must not have read his post very well.

Is there an ignore feature mods??? Seriously there has to be a rule against singling out a poster when there are rules against posters personally attacking others.

Army_Allen,

Talk to NU-Bo. He will tell you.

Yes there is. Next to name at the top right. Click the arrow like you doing a status update. There is a Manage Ignore Prefs. Type the name of the person you want ignore.

Is there an ignore feature mods??? Seriously there has to be a rule against singling out a poster when there are rules against posters personally attacking others.

Army_Allen,

Yes there is. Next to name at the top right. Click the arrow like you doing a status update. There is a Manage Ignore Prefs. Type the name of the person you want ignore.

What he said.

On topic, this kid would have been a nice get, but Todd was my top guy we are in on (if we are, not sure how true that report was). Good luck to him and I hope UK makes that dirty Ol' Miss program look stupid.

Army_Allen,

It doesn't work though... it didn't the last time I used it. I tried to ignore wifi and I still had to look at all of his posts.

Army_Allen,

It doesn't work though... it didn't the last time I used it. I tried to ignore wifi and I still had to look at all of his posts.

I have a couple guys on ignore. It's not a very effective feature. It still tells you when they post and gives you the opportunity to veiw them. It's like a bad car wreck. Then, you see half their posts anyway when others quote them. When you ignore someone, they should be completely gone from the picture.