Your Combine numbers TODAY

Update:

So I know that I was supposed to have my 40-time today, but my buddy won't be coming home until Friday (turns out, he can't skip his Thursday classes). As it is, I ran through a few other exercises today.

Height: ~5'8"

Weight: 164.8 in gym clothes

Bench: 13 reps

40: TBD

Power Clean: 230

Overhead Squat: 170x3 on the last set

Felt pretty good although I need to improve my form on PCs and OHS. I know y'all are eagerly awaiting my 40-time; I'll post it ASAP!!1!!!1

My reach is pretty standard, possibly actually a tad longer than it should be for my height.

Being such a cynic about an activity that isn't THAT impressive is puzzling. I see guys at the gym a decent amount that aren't that much bigger than me, but are putting up similar numbers. Is the gym that you workout at comprised of primarily weak people?

My reach is pretty standard, possibly actually a tad longer than it should be for my height.

Being such a cynic about an activity that isn't THAT impressive is puzzling. I see guys at the gym a decent amount that aren't that much bigger than me, but are putting up similar numbers. Is the gym that you workout at comprised of primarily weak people?

Considering that I mostly work out at the high school that I work at, I guess the answer to your question would be yes.

I'm not calling anyone a liar, but I will admit that I am cynical.

My best friend is a personal trainer. 6'0" 187 pounds and just plain YOKED. He played baseball and basketball in college, his dad played for the Cubs, and his younger brother won the Decathlon at the KU Relays. Just a freak athletic family. I just text him and asked him what he would put up on combine bench. He replied 10-12. 12 would put his calculated 1RM at 325.

This is why I'm cynical.

For example, Creighton Duke's 13 is a calculated 1RM of 338. At 164.8 pounds, that is more than 2X his body weight.

If some of these numbers are truthful, I am VERY impressed, so take that as a compliment.

I'm not calling anyone a liar, but I will admit that I am cynical.

My best friend is a personal trainer. 6'0" 187 pounds and just plain YOKED. He played baseball and basketball in college, his dad played for the Cubs, and his younger brother won the Decathlon at the KU Relays. Just a freak athletic family. I just text him and asked him what he would put up on combine bench. He replied 10-12. 12 would put his calculated 1RM at 325.

This is why I'm cynical.

For example, Creighton Duke's 13 is a calculated 1RM of 338. At 164.8 pounds, that is more than 2X his body weight.

If some of these numbers are truthful, I am VERY impressed, so take that as a compliment.

Thank you, although, to be honest, I don't put much stock in the calculated maxes based off of repetitions. My max is closer to 290-300; I have much better muscle endurance than I do overall strength (it is this way for most lifts). It's almost like a guy who runs a 4 minute mile calculating to run the 100m in 9 seconds.