Which program becomes the second program to win their 1,000th game?

A lot can happen in 15 years but Texas is going the wrong way right now so I can see us get there before them. It will be interesting to see if ND can keep up their resurgence after several down years - I vote no. That would put us in very good position to be #2. I don't think (hope) that tOSU, OU or even Bama can make up 20+ wins on us in that time...

A lot can happen in 15 years but Texas is going the wrong way right now so I can see us get there before them. It will be interesting to see if ND can keep up their resurgence after several down years - I vote no. That would put us in very good position to be #2. I don't think (hope) that tOSU, OU or even Bama can make up 20+ wins on us in that time...

I vote no for Notre Dame as well. I don't see their current head coach staying long enough to reach the 1,000th win for that program. He already flirted with the NFL after last season.

I think Texas and Nebraska will get there about the same time. Nebraska would need to average 1 win per year over the next 10 more than Texas just to get even. Texas may be slumping right now but they won't let that happen too long before major changes come about. Notre Dame I think could get there quicker than Texas and Nebraska provided they stay with the ACC affiliation. If conference realignment happens, the ACC will be diluted by the other 3 conferences and leave the ACC to poach Big East caliber teams which would make it easier for them.

I think we have a very good chance to get there 2nd, if Bo can figure how to not lose 4 games a year -otherwise OSU could over take us in that period. Assumption: if Bo keeps losing 4 games a year and doesn't get any hardware - we'd also go through a coaching change again. That could allow OSU to pass us up - assumption # 2: Meyer stays at OSU and the programs remains strong.. But, my hope is, that Bo gets it done, no coaching change, and we ave 1-2 losses max per year - with a perfect season or 2 thrown in there and a 3 loss season mixed in. Texas - going wrong direction - Brown is done there soon. OU - Big Game Bob has turned into Medium Game Bob - they are getting flat like we did under Solich. ND - one emotional year with dead girlfriends that didn't exist won't last. They will be one and done and then settle back to average. Bama - they can't make it up unless we tank big time and they start winning championships with undefeated seasons.

I think Texas and Nebraska will get there about the same time. Nebraska would need to average 1 win per year over the next 10 more than Texas just to get even. Texas may be slumping right now but they won't let that happen too long before major changes come about. Notre Dame I think could get there quicker than Texas and Nebraska provided they stay with the ACC affiliation. If conference realignment happens, the ACC will be diluted by the other 3 conferences and leave the ACC to poach Big East caliber teams which would make it easier for them.

True about the ND easier conference - I see that as the only way they beat us. Maybe a good reason they have stiffed the Big 10. I'd love to see them in the Big 10.

So how do we sabatoge Michigan to get there 2nd - not 1st? Any chance Mich could tank like many have over a exteneded period? I guess if they end up with PSU like sanctions. Probably too big of a lead for any of the other schools to catch them even if they tanked. Just me thinking out loud :ahhhhhhhh

So how do we sabatoge Michigan to get there 2nd - not 1st? Any chance Mich could tank like many have over a exteneded period? I guess if they end up with PSU like sanctions. Probably too big of a lead for any of the other schools to catch them even if they tanked. Just me thinking out loud :ahhhhhhhh

Michigan is over 1/3 of a decade ahead of Texas even with zero wins.

Considering there's no room in a shower with Hoke in it, that's probably out of the question.

• Fire 4