Nebraska HS players

Lincoln Christian's Jared Bubak will be at BRW this weekend. He has played receiver and DE - the Huskers are recruiting him as a TE - but will be playing QB this fall. 6-4, 235 running the triple option - look out.

No offer yet but he'd jump at the chance. Perhaps the place to start the 2016 class.

Sounds pretty interested in Tennessee as well.

Lincoln Christian's Jared Bubak will be at BRW this weekend. He has played receiver and DE - the Huskers are recruiting him as a TE - but will be playing QB this fall. 6-4, 235 running the triple option - look out.

No offer yet but he'd jump at the chance. Perhaps the place to start the 2016 class.

Pretty cool to see someone I was classmates with years ago making it on Huskerboard chuckleshuffle

• 2 weeks later...

Really think he gets a Husker offer eventually. At least I hope so.

'16 Papillion (NE) DB Josh Manchigiah (@G_Man_3) picked up first offer today from #SouthDakotaState http://247sports.com/Player/Josh-Manchigiah-33760 @michaelbruntz

This doesn't surprise me. Not sure of the other talent in that class for the state but he might be the best overall prospect in the Nebraska for that class.

CJ Johnson has committed to Wyoming, per Sean Callahan.

Let the meltdown begin...

I'm not sure this is done yet. I don't blame him for grabbing that offer and he seems to like Bohl. But I just don't see where we're in good shape with any other WRs. I'm not going to be surprised if we get to October and haven't found anyone we like better that he still gets an offer.

I think the main thing holding him back is he's kind of in between what we've been looking for. We seem to either be going after the tall (6-3, 6-4) frames or the short burners.