Nebraska HS players

Bump.

Nate Clouse @NateClouse 1h

Omaha (Neb.) Creighton Prep QB Easton Stick through 6 games: 66-97 passing 1,227 yds 24-1 TD/INT. FILM: http://bit.ly/19AjoVd #nebpreps

Watched this earlier today. Kid is athletic. Not sure how he would stack up against kids from other states who were highly recruited but the kid is a definite gamer. Having done some sports performance training with him as well I can speak to the fact that the kid is one of the hardest workers out there and definitely deserves whatever attention comes his way.

He looks good. I would have no problem with him getting a schooly. Looks like a gamer. I would rather see them take a chance on a kid like this than a stretch on a kid from somewhere else.

Don't be surprised if ISU or KSU comes and picks him up.

I could see this and even Iowa on that list as well

Iowa has had plenty of contact with him. I know he went to camps at Iowa MSU and possibly Wisconsin this past summer. Not sue which schools he is looking at but it would be nice to keep this kid in state. I think it could come back to haunt us if we don't.

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking that maybe Easton Stick might get an offer now that Flowers has committed to South Florida

Sounds like Stick was waiting on the NU offer. Iowa and NU slow played him and he wanted the recruiting process to be done. NDSU isn't a bad fall back plan either. Him and his main WR target at Prep, Urzendowski will be tough to stop when they are both seniors.

• 4 weeks later...