So it sounds like...

The O was what we thought they were:

Fast

Veteran

Good

Etcetera

How about those that were there/watched it on TV:

Did we have size on DL (VV, Moss, MacM)?

Did we look faster?

Any depth?

LB look good/ready/physical?

Secondary in places they needed to be?

According to per LJS and OWH the O owned the day, but were there any flashes of edge speed, hard contact, stout play upfront?

I'm not looking for all Americans because it was a spring game but were there solid play/improvements from last year?

Agreed. It's hard to get a read on things with the way they split things apart IMO. I much prefer the Osborne & Solich days in how they did things. The only thing I garnered out of it was that Moore is a playmaker. Tommie has a good arm. Westerkamp & Reilly have good hands. The WR group is pretty good. I didn't get any impressions from the D as far as playmakers. Maybe watching the replay will change that.

Offense:

QB Martinez looked solid, RK3 and Armstrong showed they are capable as well. Armstrong looks like he can be a 3 yr starter.

Rb: cross does look a little bit lighter on his feet. Will still do the most damage running downhill in pistol and I formations. Frazier will play this year IMHO

Wr: best and deepest position on team Moore and Westercamp look the part

TE: they were better than I thought they would be and appear to have solid hands

OL: gotta hold judgement until UCLA

DL: gotta hold judgement until UCLA too

LB: athletically they look the part, Bo needs to get them mentally ready if we want to get over the 4 loss hump

DB: we were running the basics out there so offensive advantages make it a little unfair. Again will have to hold off total judgment when it isn't 1 vs 1 and is mixed like this. Was surprised by Cooper and H. Jackson at the safety spots.

Kick/Punt Bondi definitely has a strong leg. Wind obviously aided this so it can't really pass judgement yet. Punting was solid but again gotta wait until the wind dies down

• Fire 1

Offense:

QB Martinez looked solid, RK3 and Armstrong showed they are capable as well. Armstrong looks like he can be a 3 yr starter.

My only complaint on T-Mart was it looked like he threw off his back foot alot which caused him to throw a couple balls high. The one that sticks out is the one early on when it would have went for a td easy but instead the TE had to jump and make a very difficult catch. But Im sure that will come out in film and he will work on it all summer

Offense:

Rb: cross does look a little bit lighter on his feet. Will still do the most damage running downhill in pistol and I formations. Frazier will play this year IMHO

TE: they were better than I thought they would be and appear to have solid hands

LB: athletically they look the part, Bo needs to get them mentally ready if we want to get over the 4 loss hump

DB: we were running the basics out there so offensive advantages make it a little unfair. Again will have to hold off total judgment when it isn't 1 vs 1 and is mixed like this. Was surprised by Cooper and H. Jackson at the safety spots.

Kick/Punt Bondi definitely has a strong leg. Wind obviously aided this so it can't really pass judgement yet. Punting was solid but again gotta wait until the wind dies down

thanks.

how about the size of the D-line?

what 'surprised' you about cooper and jackson?

Offense:

thanks.

how about the size of the D-line?

what 'surprised' you about cooper and jackson?

Very hard to tell. Curry/Moss showed a little promise. Ankrah was solid. BUt McMullen, Randle, VV didn't play and they will be key guys in the fall.