Boston Marathon Explosions

I heard they had a 9mm, a m4 and a BB gun....so lots of misinformation going around. Supposedly (from the bombers made bone headed mistakes article) they killed the MIT police officer in an attempt to gain more guns, and people speculated that is where they got the M4 from. I personally don't know why a MIT cop would have an M4, maybe an AR15 or a shotgun and a pistol.

Agreed, I though even a shot gun was a bit much for campus police officer. Anyways, it will be interesting to see when the actual reports come out about what they actually had, what the motives were, and some more factual information is released. The speculation is out of control, especially the Conspiracy theories.

In 2043, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev at 50 years old, finally execute him after a bunch of trials, appeals, stays, etc.....

In Oklahoma, death row criminals lasted an average of 10 years from arrest to execute. Tim McVeigh lasted "only" 6+ years in death row because he dropped his appeals and confessed. If he selected full appeals/stays, he will probably still alive.

What do you use as the basis to define suspect #2 as a terrorist?

He inflicted terror? (So does my dentist)

He used a bomb? (so have many bank robbers)

He is muslim? (so is the CEO of PIMCO, the co-founder of YouTube and Dr. Oz)

How about combining the 3 together? Is that terrorist enough for you?

Shocking. To suggest that being a muslim is a factor in determining who is a terrorist.

Sickening.

It's neither shocking or sickening. It is a straight up fact. A Muslim, with a bomb, inflicting terror is indeed a terrorist.

Name that tune:

"If you have a racist friend

Now is the time, now is the time for your friendship to end"

"This is where the party ends

I can't stand here listening to you

And your racist friend

I know politics bore you

But I feel like a hypocrite talking to you

And your racist friend"

Shocking. To suggest that being a muslim is a factor in determining who is a terrorist.

Sickening.

It's neither shocking or sickening. It is a straight up fact. A Muslim, with a bomb, inflicting terror is indeed a terrorist.

Name that tune:

And your racist friend

I know politics bore you

And your racist friend"

They Could Very Well Be Giants

I probably shouldn't have these feelings about a human being no matter how disgusting they are. But, at one point they reported that his jaw was shot off and there was a chance he was never going to be able to speak again. At that point, I didn't want him to be executed. I wanted him sent to solitary confinement without the ability to talk for the rest of his life. Just sit there perfectly quiet for year after year after year after year..and on and on and on....and totally forgotten about by society.

Sickening.

Name that tune:

And your racist friend

I know politics bore you

And your racist friend"

Muslim is not a race. It's a religion. Just so we are clear before you defile a person's name and/or reputation.