RB Madre London [Michigan State - Signed LOI]

Nexus

The talk always has been Ballage would be a better LB but with all our young LBs, we could give him a long look at RB.

Only the talk of people on here. He is being recruited heavily as a RB and I get the impression all those teams want him right where he is, not to flip to LB. He IS a beast at RB period. He has potentiial to be great at LB but hasn't really showed it in high school.

The talk always has been Ballage would be a better LB but with all our young LBs, we could give him a long look at RB.

Only the talk of people on here. He is being recruited heavily as a RB and I get the impression all those teams want him right where he is, not to flip to LB. He IS a beast at RB period. He has potentiial to be great at LB but hasn't really showed it in high school.

Most people want him at LB... but, he has made it clear that he wants to play RB so thats what most people will offer him as...

It's all about getting him on campus...

Most people want him at LB... but, he has made it clear that he wants to play RB so thats what most people will offer him as...

It's all about getting him on campus...

Right, a lot of the recruiting talk was saying he projects better at LB but would rather play offense. He was invited to the Five Star challenge as a LB but also worked out on the other side of the ball.

I'm sure we've told him he'll get a chance at RB, especially since we're a little short at that spot right now and seem to have several young LBs.