Take the Dark Triad test

Narcissism = 23.1%

Machiavelliansim = 10.7%

Psychopathy = 67.4%

You guys are aware that Psychopathy is a lack of empathy or remorse it doesn't mean you're a loon? I was expecting a much higher score for my Psychopathy, I can honestly say I have a hard time relating to other people's emotions and I very rarely feel remorse.

I'm too good for these type of tests! They're beneath me! Right guys? Guys? Why doesn't anyone listen to me? Doesn't anyone like me? You guys don't even deserve me on this board! Maybe I'll track(hunt) every board member down and make them tell me to my face that they don't like me! I'll teach all of you! Just wait..... You'll all regret the day you disrespected Jarvis!

Nah, not too shocked but then again, how accurate can this thing be? Honestly, I would place my self higher in psychopathy and maybe a little lower on narcissism. I think the manipulative/deceitful one was probably pretty close. The thing is, if a person were really way out of line in any of these areas, wouldn't they also have a tendency to manipulate or lie in their answers, maybe without even realizing it?