RB Larenzo Stewart

I just don't think the Tavon Austin comparison is quite right ADS. Not trying to nitpick. To me Austin was a Wr. who was versatile enough to carry the ball. but Stewart is the opposite. A back who is versatile enough to line up wide and catch the ball. I see the comparison in terms of skill set but I think LS's body is going to develop a little differently. When you look at Austin's HS film he had kind of a lanky build (even though he was short) and just filled out like a WR. When you look at Stewart he is just thick. I think he is going to develop like one of those little bowling ball kind of running backs. Austin looked fragile at his HS playing weight. Stewart is solid.

PORK CHOP!!!

That's funny that you say that cause he reminds me a little bit of pork chop! Except for much faster.

Scout: :star :star

Two star rating per Scout.

Does Scout have an ax to grind with Nebraska? Their ratings seem lower for our recruits than other services this year.

They were also significantly higher than anyone else last year. I think it's just the variability that goes along with certain kids. Especially when you get these "under the radar" recruits who aren't household names to the recruiting services, there tends to be pretty big differences.

Does Scout have an ax to grind with Nebraska? Their ratings seem lower for our recruits than other services this year.

They were also significantly higher than anyone else last year. I think it's just the variability that goes along with certain kids. Especially when you get these "under the radar" recruits who aren't household names to the recruiting services, there tends to be pretty big differences.

Just wait for the bigger programs to come in now that they see we've found something... then the stars will go up.

Way too early in the process to worry where these kids are rated. If they are all still low 3 star and 2 stars by the time Jan comes around then we can worry.

Or we can continue to not care. I'd prefer they are ranked dead last by the recruiting services and play like All-Americans for the Huskers than all getting 5 stars.

• 1 month later...

Just wait for the bigger programs to come in now that they see we've found something... then the stars will go up.

Scout bumped to 3*- #101 RB