Which Scandal is the worse for the President & Country

Obama's Admin didn't make Benghazi cover ups for Political Gain? Lmao. His Admin. didn't deny the IRS scandal for political gain? (For their Party) LMAO. Like I said He did not do the same things as Nixon, but Scandal vs. Scandal Obama is making Nixon look like an Angel. And, Yes for that I am very serious. LMAO

Can you mention laws that Obama broke? Or has Fox News not figured that out yet?

IDK has CNN figured it all for you LMAO

So..... No, you can't. Thanks for clearing that up.

IRS scandal just started, DOJ / press just started. Libya - 8 months into the investigation - hardly they are just getting into it after Hillary's amazing testimony - Let's go back to Hillary's words "What does it matter!!" Politicians do what politicians do: stonewall. Pressure on whistle blowers not to whistle. With the help of media friends, it was a non-issue before the election (as the debate "moderator" - agreed it was that youtube video). Last I heard, there was a 48 gap in the emails provided to the committee.

Guys, you may think I'm a GWB dye in the wool fan - hardly. I did vote for him, but after some of the stuff he did, I am no longer a kool aid drinker for any repub. I ask that you Obama fans not be kool aid drinkers either. I don't want nor does the country need another watergate or monicagate, or Iran contra gate - but if there is a coverup happening then the truth needs to come out. Truth & justice should never be a partisian thing.

There have accually been many dems who I have greatly admired over the years (can't think of too many on the national level with this current crop - but it may just be my lack of knowledge of specific individuals). My 1st vote ever casted was for George McGovern - my US Senator from S.D. at the time. I did a huge college paper on HHH - Hubert Humphrey - a great man IMHO.

Obama's Admin didn't make Benghazi cover ups for Political Gain? Lmao. His Admin. didn't deny the IRS scandal for political gain? (For their Party) LMAO. Like I said He did not do the same things as Nixon, but Scandal vs. Scandal Obama is making Nixon look like an Angel. And, Yes for that I am very serious. LMAO

Can you mention laws that Obama broke? Or has Fox News not figured that out yet?

IDK has CNN figured it all for you LMAO

So..... No, you can't. Thanks for clearing that up.

Which law perjury? How about murder for not sending in backup to help the people that were killed in Benghazi when knowing but yet denying he knew the extent of the danger to Americans and just let it happen. How about Harassment charges and perjury again for denial that he was involved with the IRS scandal. I am sure there are many lawyers out there much smarter than me that have come up with a lot more but like they all have said they won't come forward until all the evidence is there.

Napoleon-Dynamite-GIF-Slap-fight.gif Break the wrist; walk away

In Rodney Kings (RIP) famous words "Can't we all just get along?"

Guys on the "Obama side" - forgive me if I get too testy on this thread. I'm here in Tulsa - this hasn't been a good week for us here in Okla. We are all on edge and perhaps my posts were a bit too edgy - if so, I don't want this to reflect on what I think of the opposite opinions. I respect your insights and opionions - I may not agree but I respect them never the less as being very thoughtful.

• Fire 1

There's also this. Isn't it crazy that so many people wanted Clinton Impeached because he lied about having an affair, but Obama will get a pass after all of the wrong he and his admin has caused.

it is crazy that people wanted clinton impeached. pretty sure there are plenty of people who want obama impeached, and it is still crazy.

There's also this. Isn't it crazy that so many people wanted Clinton Impeached because he lied about having an affair, but Obama will get a pass after all of the wrong he and his admin has caused.

Is this as crazy as GWB invading a foreign sovereign nation without cause, against our constitution, without declaration of war, without being impeached? I'm going with no. What do you think?

Where is your outrage over the failure to prosecute Bush for "all the wrong he and his admin have caused?"

• Fire 2

Which law perjury? How about murder for not sending in backup to help the people that were killed in Benghazi when knowing but yet denying he knew the extent of the danger to Americans and just let it happen. How about Harassment charges and perjury again for denial that he was involved with the IRS scandal. I am sure there are many lawyers out there much smarter than me that have come up with a lot more but like they all have said they won't come forward until all the evidence is there.

Murder charges? Not that this will change your mind, because I doubt you will let fact stand in the way of a good Fox News vendetta. But I'm sorry to inform you, that Ambassador Stevens turned down increased security. Twice.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/late-benghazi-ambassador-turned-security-report-article-1.1345119

In August, officials at the mission had drafted cables to Washington requesting “security upgrades, and staffing,” according to the report.

Shortly after the cable was sent, Stevens spoke by phone with Army Gen. Carter Ham, the then-chief of the U.S. Africa Command, who offered assistance, but Stevens refused the offer.

Stevens again turned down the offer from Ham when the two met for a previously scheduled meeting in Germany a few weeks later.

Harassment charges? Based on what? Was Obama seen snooping outside Karl Rove's bedroom window, watching while he changed his bra?

Perjury? Based on what? Here's the interesting thing... Clinton was impeached because he broke the law by perjuring himself under oath. Therefore, while his impeachment trials were a waste of time, they were legal. In order for Obama to have perjured himself, he would have to have been under oath when he lied about something. Can you point me to this?

I think it's ironic that the same group of people that will blame the President for the IRS mess are the same folks that decry the fact that he's given any credit at all for the killing of Osama Bin Laden.

Yes Bin Laden is dead - great. I give the Obama team credit for getting rid of him. But Obama's boasts that the terrorist group was on the run - is contradicted by Libya (and the Obama team didn't want that narrative to be anything different - thus blaiming the terrorist attack on a you tube video - pathetic). Similiar to Bush's "Mission Accomplished".

A good deed (killing Bin Laden) can not cover the other issues. Ethics doesn't work that way.

It is always good to get an ethics lesson. It is a subject I want to understand better.

Is it ethical to continue to post statements like "I wonder if the military was told to 'stand down' in any of those and if our citizens were killed while under a prolonged attack" when the 'stand down' rumor has been completely shredded with facts about military logistics such as how long it takes to get a fighter jet airborne and how far the refueling assets were located. Further, Special Operation Command Africa choose to keep 4 soldiers in Tripoli vs. Benghazi.

Also on the topics of ethics, how ethical is it to post an editorial is is less factual than an Al Qaeda video featuring Osama? That last link you posted...http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/348810/nixon-fair-comparison-victor-davis-hanson ...seems to fit that bill.

I think it's ironic that the same group of people that will blame the President for the IRS mess are the same folks that decry the fact that he's given any credit at all for the killing of Osama Bin Laden.

Yes Bin Laden is dead - great. I give the Obama team credit for getting rid of him. But Obama's boasts that the terrorist group was on the run - is contradicted by Libya (and the Obama team didn't want that narrative to be anything different - thus blaiming the terrorist attack on a you tube video - pathetic). Similiar to Bush's "Mission Accomplished".

A good deed (killing Bin Laden) can not cover the other issues. Ethics doesn't work that way.

It is always good to get an ethics lesson. It is a subject I want to understand better.

Is it ethical to continue to post statements like "I wonder if the military was told to 'stand down' in any of those and if our citizens were killed while under a prolonged attack" when the 'stand down' rumor has been completely shredded with facts about military logistics such as how long it takes to get a fighter jet airborne and how far the refueling assets were located. Further, Special Operation Command Africa choose to keep 4 soldiers in Tripoli vs. Benghazi.

Also on the topics of ethics, how ethical is it to post an editorial is is less factual than an Al Qaeda video featuring Osama? That last link you posted...http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/348810/nixon-fair-comparison-victor-davis-hanson ...seems to fit that bill.

Not to conjure up the whole Libya thing again, but what do you say to the people, who think we should have had some forces on alert on September 11th. Should we have been better prepared for the possibility of an attack.

Is this as crazy as GWB invading a foreign sovereign nation without cause, against our constitution, without declaration of war, without being impeached? I'm going with no. What do you think?

Where is your outrage over the failure to prosecute Bush for "all the wrong he and his admin have caused?"

Not sure if I am following correctly. But which nation are you referring to, or are you speaking of other people who wanted GWB impeached over Iraq.

I love how Obama's ship is squeaky clean compared to Bush's, yet republicans are still acting like it is the most corrupt administration in history. I see people comparing Obama to Nixon for crying out loud! I am not a democrat BTW.

I love how Obama's ship is squeaky clean compared to Bush's, yet republicans are still acting like it is the most corrupt administration in history. I see people comparing Obama to Nixon for crying out loud! I am not a democrat BTW.

Please present some examples of how Obama is different than Bush, or should I say how Obama is squeaky clean in comparison.

I never actually compared Obama to Nixon. Just said Obamas Scandals make Nixon look like an angel.

One of the biggest reasons besides the obvious that we can not afford to have this douche as our President is the simple fact that he has caused My family's small business thousands and thousands of dollars that we can not afford to lose anymore. I am sure that we are not alone in this even though some people seem to want to turn a blind eye.