2013 Big Red Weekend

BRW is missing secondary talent (a need for this class). Gifford is our only guy coming.

Anybody know anything about trai Mosley. Is he a visitor for brw? He is a db from Texas and 247 sports has him crystal balled to be a husker. Just wandering since that is the first I heard of .

Not sure. I do like Mosley (someone you ignore the low rating on because he is being under recruited right now). Last season he had about 40 tackles and 4 interceptions (forget how many past break-ups). Was at the Houston NFTC and posted a 100+ SPARQ rating

What I'd like to see happen is Suh do an Invite Only DL camp in Lincoln. I feel that would boost our DL recruiting tenfold.

I know the SEC teams can do that but is it legal for NU :dunno

It wouldn't be an "NU affiliated" event ;)

What I'd like to see happen is Suh do an Invite Only DL camp in Lincoln. I feel that would boost our DL recruiting tenfold.

I know the SEC teams can do that but is it legal for NU :dunno

It wouldn't be an "NU affiliated" event ;)

Could he do all this and have it at memorial stadium? Or is it not allowed to take place on our campus?

Now that we have a good core group committed, I hope that we concentrate more on the 4+ star players for the rest of this cycle. We did have more 4+ last year at this time than we have currently. While it may not be ideal or even accurate, I think it does help with perception and getting more big time players here to sign.

Now that we have a good core group committed, I hope that we concentrate more on the 4+ star players for the rest of this cycle. We did have more 4+ last year at this time than we have currently. While it may not be ideal or even accurate, I think it does help with perception and getting more big time players here to sign.

We have 4 star talent that is underrated right now. Namely, Darlington, Farmer, and Foster (formally 4 star) for sure. Brown could be, but kicker are always underrated. Stoltenberg and Mosley are also high 3 stars, maybe 4 star if they hit up more camps or have breakout senior years.