CB Deion Hallmon [Northern Illinois Commit]

Yeah, he was supposed to visit us then. Not sure when he's visiting now. Probably doesn't bode well for us.

Who?? Temple?? Umm......

Yes?

I apologize if this comes off mean, or rude...

But Does Temple even have a football team or are you confusing football and futbol?

The second best defensive player in the NFL played at Temple and was a first round pick. And in fact, the runner up for the head coaching position of your Vikings played football at Temple.

ny_g_muhammad-wilerson_mb_576x324.jpg

Yeah, he was supposed to visit us then. Not sure when he's visiting now. Probably doesn't bode well for us.

Who?? Temple?? Umm......

Yes?

I apologize if this comes off mean, or rude...

But Does Temple even have a football team or are you confusing football and futbol?

The second best defensive player in the NFL played at Temple and was a first round pick. And in fact, the runner up for the head coaching position of your Vikings played football at Temple.

ny_g_muhammad-wilerson_mb_576x324.jpg

He is a very good player, but he is not even close to being the 2nd best defensive player in the NFL. Still has a lot room to get better though and is already playing at a high level.

Al Golden did well at Temple and made them relevant. Just moved up to the Big East if I remember correctly. Not a good year, but they lost Addazio as head coach too.

Despite the year BC had, Addazio was a pretty awful head coach. Golden wasn't great at making in-game adjustments, but he's an unbelievable program builder. We had a bad year because we had an almost entirely new coaching staff, and relied a lot on underclassmen (who are prone to mistakes). We started the 2nd most freshmen in the country including QB and RB. We were literally a handful of plays from going 6-6 or 7-5 instead of 2-10.

This would be a huge get... Sucks we have to wait. if we dont get him, we are sitting there without a chance to use the scholie elsewhere.

Hopefully he will be a player that lets the coaches know and then they wait until NSD to announce. At least I think they do that sometimes???

This would be a huge get... Sucks we have to wait. if we dont get him, we are sitting there without a chance to use the scholie elsewhere.

Hopefully he will be a player that lets the coaches know and then they wait until NSD to announce. At least I think they do that sometimes???

Didn't a recruit tell our coaches like a couple of hours before he announced on NSD that he was N but then he sent his LOI to another school last year?

Didn't a recruit tell our coaches like a couple of hours before he announced on NSD that he was N but then he sent his LOI to another school last year?

Kind of. That little slot receiver on the east coast told us he was coming and then had a change of heart and stayed home. I think it was a day or two before thou, and it sounded like they thought he was coming til he announced it.